Rumour Kikau will get an early release

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He’s already begun training with the boys. There’s a video circulating of it. Also, someone I know asked Laui today and said he’ll be at the Dogs in 2022 as the Panthers need to ease salary cap space.

AGAIN, you heard it here first.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I haven't seen the video but Kikau having pictures done in our colours alone seems like he's coming over next year. Burton hasn't even had pictures done in our colours and in saying that I can't remember 1 other person who has had pictures done 1 year out before joining their new club. If the video is true then it's clear cut he's coming next year. I'm surprised less people (outside doggies fans) are talking about it being a possibility.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s already begun training with the boys. There’s a video circulating of it. Also, someone I know asked Laui today and said he’ll be at the Dogs in 2022 as the Panthers need to ease salary cap space.

AGAIN, you heard it here first.
Luai was making jokes to him saying doggies and shit. He has to be here next year will make Penrith look like clowns.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
GF participants aren’t even due back at training yet for over a week still LOLLL so why would Kikau be training but not Addo-Carr, Naden, Burton, TPJ ect out in the open for the world to see …
It’s not Kikau.

Last edited:

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He wasn’t necessarily training and this was on the day it was leaked. He was walking around the paddock where the boys were training.

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sack it I put it out there - don’t believe me - but also don’t act like you didn’t know when it’s announced