News Kikau Update People

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we only Kikau and Thompson off from being full strength ? No more excuses ….

T DAWG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Play him as soon as we can, and if he breaks down again, just give him the full off season to mend properly. He is a strike weapon and we need him asap ! Even at 75% fitness, he is still more of an x factor than anyone we currently have.

Last edited:

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here I am, Stuck in the middle with you!!!
Hey liljohny, some posts on TK really make me laugh and yours is one of them, I'm still Laughing as i write this reply, that was brilliant, your timing was perfect thanks for cheering me up, that was really funny
1689005180060.png

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No use bringing him back early, to placate whingeing fans, who will then just whinge about him getting reinjured for bringing him back early. Let's just get him right for next year
Brought both King @ Kiraz back too early out of desperation, and both haven't been the same since their injuries.

Last edited:

Old Man JB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Brought both King @ Kiraz back too early and both haven't been the same since.
What are you, the doctor that told him not to bring him back early? If it was too early, they would have broken down and re aggravated the same injury and more then likely made it worse. That didn't happen.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What are you, the doctor that told him not to bring him back early? If it was too early, they would have broken down and re aggravated the same injury and more then likely made it worse. That didn't happen.
But it did make the recovery process longer, and the risk of reinjury is still there.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey liljohny, some posts on TK really make me laugh and yours is one of them, I'm still Laughing as i write this reply, that was brilliant, your timing was perfect thanks for cheering me up, that was really funny
View attachment 76162
G'day mate, that's really kind of you to share this. You all good?

Mate TK rocks because of people like you. Fingers crossed you're ok.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
If he’s cleared to play then he should play, for a number of very good reasons. It’ll give his teammates a moral boost, they can do with every lift up possible. It’ll give him game time with a lot of players that he is going to play alongside next season. It’ll give him more in game opportunities to understand how Ciraldo is coaching the team, from game to game. Training is all very well but it’s no substitute for game time, it’ll give him confidence that he’s good to go. The bonus is it will give us fans a lift, we too could do with it, to see him back on the field.

Always a Bulldog

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the point. Just give him a good pre season for once. We aren't making fin all it's a waste of time rushing players back

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
What is the point. Just give him a good pre season for once. We aren't making fin all it's a waste of time rushing players back
What if it’s not “rushing” what if he’s actually 100% good to go? Stopping him from playing when he is fit to play, and most all wants to play, it’s not good for him or for the team.

Always a Bulldog