Rumour KIKAU for AFB swap

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
@04 Dreaming The Warriors have identified the swaps they're interested in. Kikau is the player they've chosen from us. Does Gould go down this path or say no to AFB? I think we know Gus is prepared to eradicate Kikau off the wall at Jobels.
Polly swinger clown flange what ever you call yourself or identify as, have you been in contact with the warriors and got that directly from them? Or is it you have read the news limited article which is click bait because there aren’t any articles to write this week and they have to make shit up to be relevant and justify their existence. A little like what you do here except you have multiple accounts and as you have figured out in life you as yourself just isn’t good enough.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ive been respectful in my responses to u this whole time so pls try have another crack in responding to
It’s tries, injuries and carries.
Not trys, injurys and carrys.
In the interests of mutual respect please try a little harder as I prefer not to have to hire an interpreter to read your posts. Thanks Flipper :-).

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Easy for his manager when you consider Manly where stupid enough to to give Schuster 800, and 8 years is crazy

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No not into it if we have to lose kik, I would rather get Klemmer back, offload RFM and give klemmer the veteren allowance, klemmer for like $200k after the allowance seems like a bargain

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Afb could be on the move soon, I know he's a 2nd rower but still, lots of shuffling happening with the player market
Broncos are stacked, they can lose the experience of Capewell and cover that easily.

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's up to the Warriors. They can say which teams he can or can't go to.
Yes and I think they have said he can only play for a Sydney side because of his request end his contract early to go back to live in Sydney on compassionate grounds.

So that just leaves Sydeny sides and I think the Roosters are not chasing him. So its up to AFB to choose between the Sydney sides.

But I just read that the Warriors won't let AFB go without some swap deal to replace him or only if they can secure a good replacement themselves. So that would mean if the Dogs wanted AFB they would have to come up with a suitable swap.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yes and I think they have said he can only play for a Sydney side because of his request end his contract early to go back to live in Sydney on compassionate grounds.

So that just leaves Sydeny sides and I think the Roosters are not chasing him. So its up to AFB to choose between the Sydney sides.

But I just read that the Warriors won't let AFB go without some swap deal to replace him or only if they can secure a good replacement themselves. So that would mean if the Dogs wanted AFB they would have to come up with a suitable swap.
RFM? Its all we can offer