Rumour KIKAU for AFB swap

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't shoot the messenger !
I have been told by not my usual source of info that the Warriors are asking for Kikau as a swap for AFB as early as 2024,
If true, opinions ?

JOHNY BULLDOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have been told by not my usual source of info that the Warriors are asking for Kikau as a swap for AFB as early as 2024,
If true, opinions ?
Well u’ve just thrown a cat amongst the pigeons good sir…. This thread will make for an interesting evening….! Thanks [emoji4]… I’m a pussy fence sitter on this one but a gun to my head I go AFB

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crawley spewed some rubbish in the DT today suggesting this is an option.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We'd be mad not to, if the offer is on the table.... having said that, not buying it.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Based on Kiks last season performance and the emergence of Preston as an edge back-rower, I’m saying yes to that deal.

In fact, if that deal happens - Luai + AFB is viable

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
IMO, we keep Kikau
If true, opinions ?
IMO, keep Kikau !
AFB wants to come back to Sydney, we just have to make sure we sign him for 2025 and beyond,
Let 2024 take care of it self, someone will emerge as his replacement at the Warriors.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Based on Kiks last season performance and the emergence of Preston as an edge back-rower, I’m saying yes to that deal.

In fact, if that deal happens - Luai + AFB is viable
Why would we pay so much to get Luai when we simply dont need him at all? We have plenty 6s. Burton isnt moving from 6, we have plenty of centres and he wont play 7 either. Luai isnt a 7, but lets say you believe that he is, we also have Sexton and a few others that can play 7 already also. Good juniors coming through too. We could do with a few more forwards like AFB. But thats all we need. And the right coaching of course. Jury is out on Ciraldo.