Rumour KIKAU for AFB swap

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anddddd it did not take long for the abuse @Berries @Polly Power @Flanagun

Back to the point @chemdog did you not watch him play? Maybe check his stats also. Ive provided them on here before but happy to repost for u. If u dont like looking at stats then maybe watch some replays to have a look at the minimal effort areas, terrible defensive reads leading to trys, dropped balls, lack of carrys. You cant blame injurys for these things. At the end of the day he was deemed fit to play nearly half of our fixtures and is on marquee money. What he delivered was so far below expectation its not funny

Ive been respectful in my responses to u this whole time so pls try have another crack in responding to me without resorting to abuse
fair enough but I guess u can blame the coach for playing him back end of the season when u can see he clearly wasn't fit enough to play

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fair enough but I guess u can blame the coach for playing him back end of the season when u can see he clearly wasn't fit enough to play
Coach doesnt determine fitness levels either so cant blame him on this occasion. Medical/fitness staff make that call

If hes deemed fit then of course the coach is going to name him. He wants his strongest 17 out there wheneve possible

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Coach doesnt determine fitness levels either so cant blame him on this occasion. Medical/fitness staff make that call

If hes deemed fit then of course the coach is going to name him
I guess, but u do have to admit having a disrupted season with injury and no pre season hadn't helped him at all this year, hopefully next season is a lot better

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anddddd it did not take long for the abuse @Berries @Polly Power @Flanagun

Back to the point @chemdog did you not watch him play? Maybe check his stats also. Ive provided them on here before but happy to repost for u. If u dont like looking at stats then maybe watch some replays to have a look at the minimal effort areas, terrible defensive reads leading to trys, dropped balls, lack of carrys, lack of onfield talk and influence. You cant blame injurys for these things. At the end of the day he was deemed fit to play nearly half of our fixtures and is on marquee money. What he delivered was so far below expectation its not funny

Ive been respectful in my responses to u this whole time so pls try have another crack in responding to me without resorting to abuse
@04 Dreaming The Warriors have identified the swaps they're interested in. Kikau is the player they've chosen from us. Does Gould go down this path or say no to AFB? I think we know Gus is prepared to eradicate Kikau off the wall at Jobels.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@04 Dreaming The Warriors have identified the swaps they're interested in. Kikau is the player they've chosen from us. Does Gould go down this path or say no to AFB? I think we know Gus is prepared to eradicate Kikau off the wall at Jobels.
Did the Warriors tell you that they wanted Kikz or are you just eating what Newscorp fed you? Dogs don’t talk to Crawley

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He needs to warn old love at jobels that hes prepared to shaft anyone who goes up on that wall at any given moment

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did the Warriors tell you that they wanted Kikz or are you just eating what Newscorp fed you? Dogs don’t talk to Crawley
Newscorp keep claiming an “inside man” but that’s basically one of either the Kennel forum, RFM or Jackson Topine…. None of those sources are reliable.

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Trade him how they want to keep him for next year we can sign him right here and now for 2025 before all that happening
He's on contract with Warriors until end of 2026 so no, unless the Warriors permit that.

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just send them Brandon Wakeham they're Warriors supporters they will never know.

Gus: "Ummm, SORRY! He, uhhh... SHRUNK IN THE WASH!!!"

*Warriors protest loudly

Gus: "HUH? Brandan Wakeham??? Is NOT!!! Villiame just isn't feeling his usual big self, THAT'S all! He'll expand by morning, scout's honour! Now I'll just take my AFB, and I'll be on my waaaayyy..."

:sweatsmile:

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Based on Kiks last season performance and the emergence of Preston as an edge back-rower, I’m saying yes to that deal.

In fact, if that deal happens - Luai + AFB is viable

I'd hold onto Kikz just to avoid watching Luai in our colours! :sweatsmile:

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Great point!
I think its up to AFB where he goes. If we can jag AFB and keep Kikau then we are set for the top 8 and maybe even the top 4. I also think part of why Kikau came was the Panters connection with CC and players but also Gus had a big part in it. Kikau seems a genuine bloke as well and I am sure that is another big factor in why he suits the Dogs.

Malla

Reaction score
As a team do we need AFB more than kiks now ? Of course we do.

Why weaken an area of leadership and 2R when we don’t need to.

Besides this is all hearsay and bullshit. Gus would have left the table if this was ever brought up Kiks is like a son to him.

@Malla have you been talking to @D- voice ?
What happened?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m not surprised they’re making ridiculous demands. At the moment the warriors hold all the cards, but the longer this goes, the less cards they have.
the real key to this game is to convince AFB that the dogs is the place for him. Then as he rejects approaches from other clubs, the warriors will become increasingly desperate.