Kieran Foran's body not holding up?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't really understand any love for Foran here?? The guy had 2 average games to start the season and then 1 good game before he missed another handful due to injury... Don't give a fcuk how good of a player he is or how good he played in that 1 game SO for 1 mil a season he has already had his shit moments this year and should kill it for the rest of the season to prove his worth and gather any positive feedback.

Last edited:

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't really understand any love for Foran here?? The guy had 2 average games to start the season and then 1 good game before he missed another handful due to injury... Don't give a fcuk how good of a player he is or how good he played in that 1 game SO for 1 mil a season he has already had his shit moments this year and should kill it for the rest of the season to prove his worth and gather any positive feedback.
I hated the signing.. but do not hate him, nor do I love him.. and it certainly aint helping anyone if we continue to sh!t on him every 5 mins (as fans)....

I respect the effort he as made to get back on the field, because at the end of the day, he will collect his same pay cheque regardless, so it nice to see the drive in him to do the right thing...

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I am looking forward how he goes with Cogger! I think that combination could really work well and I have liked what I see with Cogger, especially his long kicking game which will only get better the more 1st grade he plays.

As to Foran and being injury prone. Hard to deny but maybe it has been bad luck because they were not his hamstrings or back which have been his chronic problems. I still have my fingers crossed for him.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hated the signing.. but do not hate him, nor do I love him.. and it certainly aint helping anyone if we continue to sh!t on him every 5 mins (as fans)....

I respect the effort he as made to get back on the field, because at the end of the day, he will collect his same pay cheque regardless, so it nice to see the drive in him to do the right thing...
With all due respect this is the first time I say anything negative about the guy... In fact, it is what it is... fact and I definitely ain't gonna sugar coat anything for the sake of pretending everything is ok at the club and that Foran and his "drive" is worth the heartache. I respect Foran as a footballer but if he don't put in for the rest of the season ON FIELD then fcuk the porcelain *****.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
With all due respect this is the first time I say anything negative about the guy... In fact, it is what it is... fact and I definitely ain't gonna sugar coat anything for the sake of pretending everything is ok at the club and that Foran and his "drive" is worth the heartache. I respect Foran as a footballer but if he don't put in for the rest of the season ON FIELD then fcuk the porcelain *****.
If it was as easy as you think, im sure it would have already been done.. so your recommendation is redundant..

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just follow Souths and GI model. Make him retire and he can be a "assistant coach" so he is paid out of the cap . Everyone happy

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If it was as easy as you think, im sure it would have already been done.. so your recommendation is redundant..
Done what exactly? I'm merely just saying I'm not going to give the guy anymore support until he repays the faith. And I am not really recommending anything and have no idea where you got that notion from brudah.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Done what exactly? I'm merely just saying I'm not going to give the guy anymore support until he repays the faith. And I am not really recommending anything and have no idea where you got that notion from brudah.
Sorry I misread your post.. I'm just sick of people saying get rid of him.. like it's an option.. I'm sure if it was an options, it would of happened..

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
We have 2 maybe 3 prospective halves coming through. The last time that happened was in 2001. Fit or not (ideally fit and firing), I’ve seen enough of Foran over the years to suggest that he’s the right guy to mentor our inexperienced halves.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am actually looking forward to seeing how he goes with cogger. Cogger has been playing well and i think Foran and cogger will do well. As many may know on here i have always been a lewis fan but can honestly say i am happy to see how cogger and foran go together. Apart from our weakness in our backs in defence i think we have a good chance tomorrow.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry I misread your post.. I'm just sick of people saying get rid of him.. like it's an option.. I'm sure if it was an options, it would of happened..
Oh bro don't worry I know were screwed... We have no choice but to play him. Lets just hope he can do a tigers game every week and make us at least feel good about him being here.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am actually looking forward to seeing how he goes with cogger. Cogger has been playing well and i think Foran and cogger will do well. As many may know on here i have always been a lewis fan but can honestly say i am happy to see how cogger and foran go together. Apart from our weakness in our backs in defence i think we have a good chance tomorrow.
Would still rather see Lewis and Coggar get used to each others footy and form a combination for the future. I like Foran but truth is he aint gonna be around for the next premiership window. The positive thing is atleast one half in Coggar will get some welcomed knowledge off Foran, even though I would still rather that be Lewis.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will give him the benefit of the doubt... why ? because it was a farking syndesmosis injury and heaps of those have occurred in recent weeks. Has nothing to do with how fragile he is, its all to do with how people are gang tackling this season.
At least someone can see what is happening. He was injured in the try line too wasn't he?
From memory he was squashed by 4 players

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fmd it's football not a ps4 game. Opposition teams sometimes target the most potent player or sometimes they target the weakest so thats why he's not going to be as good each game . As far as I've seen he's the best we got and one of the best halfbacks in the league . Has incredible leadership , good vision and goes hard.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone sounds pissed off that there crush Lewis got dropped. If you love Lewis so much you can still go watch him in nsw cup. There's no need to be bitter.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Would still rather see Lewis and Coggar get used to each others footy and form a combination for the future. I like Foran but truth is he aint gonna be around for the next premiership window. The positive thing is atleast one half in Coggar will get some welcomed knowledge off Foran, even though I would still rather that be Lewis.
I am still a lewis fan and havent changed from that. I want to see how cogger goes with foran. I like the idea his dropped lachie will do him good. But for the future off our team lachie and cogger for sure i have said so in many posts on tk i havent changed. But i agree with you for sure.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fmd it's football not a ps4 game. Opposition teams sometimes target the most potent player or sometimes they target the weakest so thats why he's not going to be as good each game . As far as I've seen he's the best we got and one of the best halfbacks in the league . Has incredible leadership , good vision and goes hard.
Your right its reality not electronic gaming. He is our margue signing and is part of the salary cap problem as he is the highest payed player in the team yet has only played 16 games out of 35. He has probably been fit 4 or 5 out of those 16 too. In all honesty I don't care who he is anymore, I JUST WANT VALUE FOR MONEY AND GET THE EFF OFF THE BOTTOM OF THE LADDER AND START WINNING GAMES!!! AND GET A FREAKIN HAIRCUT!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your right its reality not electronic gaming. He is our margue signing and is part of the salary cap problem as he is the highest payed player in the team yet has only played 16 games out of 35. He has probably been fit 4 or 5 out of those 16 too. In all honesty I don't care who he is anymore, I JUST WANT VALUE FOR MONEY AND GET THE EFF OFF THE BOTTOM OF THE LADDER AND START WINNING GAMES!!! AND GET A FREAKIN HAIRCUT!
Hahaha that's what pay should be yelling at them before the game

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Someone sounds pissed off that there crush Lewis got dropped. If you love Lewis so much you can still go watch him in nsw cup. There's no need to be bitter.
Atleast im not beating off to a bloke whose riding our club, that's basically part of the problem and one of the biggest reasons we are at the bottom of the league half wit. Foran will leave the club and I guarantee we will still be in the bottom half of the bottom half of the comp and you'll be sitting at home all chaffed up thinking its everybody else's fault.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahaha that's what pay should be yelling at them before the game
Fcuk Pay and co too the no idea ******. I told one of the blokes at work yesterday Pay dropped the whole left edge and kept Okunbor.. He burst out laughin!

Last edited: