Kieran Foran's body not holding up?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have 2 maybe 3 prospective halves coming through. The last time that happened was in 2001. Fit or not (ideally fit and firing), I’ve seen enough of Foran over the years to suggest that he’s the right guy to mentor our inexperienced halves.
Foran is a gun no doubt and besides Cronk, Maloney and DCE he is easily up there with the best experienced halves in the comp but if he ain't going be on field playing his best footy how are our halves going to get any game knowledge out of him? Hopefully this time he doesn't crack again and we get value for money BECAUSE WE NEED IT NOW MORE THAN EVER!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's goes pretty good but has just been unlucky, predicting a strong rest of season from the Doggies.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey lads,

I don’t know if I am off the mark in saying this but although Foran was playing good footy before his injury this year, it has been for the past few months that Forans body is holding up with the game anymore. He was constantly injured when playing for teams in the past and being at the dogs also has found an injury rather frequently. But who else would agree that if Foran has another bad injury or an injury where we miss him for a few weeks that it would just be best if he medically retires and try and keep a stable half combination.

Let me know your thoughts

Cheers
Foran's still better than Cogger or Lewis. He plays hard and puts his body at risk but that's his game.