News Kieran Foran vows to beat injury curse and return early for Bulldogs

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Syndesmosis!
I miss the days when the doctors would just say your ankles fucked.

doggy bill

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good on him, cant wait to see him back on the field.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You think the NRL would be taken to court if Foran gets injured playing a contact sport? Forans chronic back issues are being managed and it clearly isn't affecting him right now...why are you making shit up?
Absolute rubbish.

Get your hand off it

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Plainly he doesn't have "a chronic back issue", firstly because the bulging disc has been treated and is being managed (like many players' injuries). Secondly and more importantly he has been playing for years since the initial diagnosis without any signs of re occurance. Based on previous attempts at players being medically retired it wouldn't get past even the simplest initial NRL scrutiny.

Go Dogs
Are you his treating doctor?

Show the kennel Kierans MRI scans Dr. Turbo

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ya know.. I was always keen to get him to the doggs when it was always rumoured etc.. but then when we did finally get foz I have to admit I wasn’t very happy..

But after his effort and the heart he showed An is showing now through injury I wish him all the best.!! And as long as he plays for and wears the mighty blue and white BULLDOGS jersey I will give him my full support. Don’t care what others think.

He’s here, he plays for this club and that’s it !! Good luck foz and hope ya back sooner rather than later that is how i seen it too. To start with wasn't that keen getting him. I really hope he does come good and has so.e good injury free footy. But if he dies come good and does love the club so much i would like to see him re signed for less money even if other clubs did throw a bigger offer at him, it would be a way of repaying the faith. Thats presuming he stays in form

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look, Foran was not a good investment, but there’s nothing we can do about that, so as long as he’s in the blue and white, I’m 100% behind him, and looking forward to him returning.

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put simply Foran is not doing what he was brought in for (staying on the field and winning games for us) and mind you on top dollar....Nah not in the real world. F@$k the goons who did up the contract too.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
To everyone saying "get rid of him", and replace him with who?

People will whinge and moan and complain that we need a decent half, and when we get one they whinge and moan and complain.
I probably should just repeat this every page...