Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So he is suing everyone, I never knew he was jewish, allegedly.

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cannot see how Foran could have a gambling problem..if he looses all his money on the punt he just rings Steve Sharp and the board and he gets "more" paper bags full of it.. Not a problem

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cannot see how Foran could have a gambling problem..if he looses all his money on the punt he just rings Steve Sharp and the board and he gets "more" paper bags full of it.. Not a problem
That's the problem
Eels can't give paper bag payments any more

4N now can't fund his betting
Cor-E NawwwMan has resorted to selling drugs

Lol
Disclaimer the above is
All jokes media
Please don't run this as a story in the papers you stupid *****

Last edited by a moderator:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Honestly I think the state of the Eels at the moment hasn't helped his recovery efforts at all. That is not the place you want to be right now when you are going through a very tough time. I think the vibes around that club would be terrible right now, the players would be shattered. There is a new scandal about them every week. Even Michael Jennings said it was good to be in Origin to shift his focus away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
On another note... when Foran signed up with Parra it was to get away from the rabble and basketcase that was Manly.

If more shit continues surely he'd have to think of leaving Parra?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
On another note... when Foran signed up with Parra it was to get away from the rabble and basketcase that was Manly.

I remember reading how his dad told him to play with des but Kieran keeps chasing the $$

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

He knew what he was walking into at that shithole. They where a bunch of basket cases for years before he got there.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just when you thought the Eels couldn't be a worse run club...... BAM, don't underestimate how badly we suck fools!

Cheat the cap? Pft.... lets move on players and mess with their careers, have a gambling story and drug story for the media at the same time and see if the NRL want to still take it easier on us than they did with the Bulldogs or Storm..... given they haven't won anything since the 80's, I'm awarding the Eels the trophy for lifetime achievement of what the NRL can sweep under the rug award :grinning:

(honourable mention has to be given to their Ex CEO who just loved to do a little shoplifting and set the bar for the club to beat...... which, they did and then some).

If that waste of talent Barba should find his way to the open market yet again, the Eels should sign him, it would be a match made in Telegraph heaven.

Last edited:

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hayne coming back will be next after after he finds free style diving or something like that. I have supported the club since most of you were still swimming around in your dear old dad's Y Fronts. If anything, it is now a great example of how self interest can destroy what was a rich and growing club with a great junior development program. Their community based programs around The Children's Hospital was always leading the way on how to develop great PR for the club in the community, not to mention some wonderful role models for the sport. Now, it just seems like a free for all and should serve as a warning to other clubs, not to lose focus on the people who count, their supporters. But I don't think it's fair just to blame a few. A culture of greed was allowed to develop that included not just the board, but managers and players alike IMO. I'll continue to support my team, but my heart just isn't in it like it used to be. It really does suck to be an Eel these days!!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
That reporter bloke who is always on Sterlo said that the Foran gambling situation was his "friends" using his betting accounts or some shit?

I dunno sounds fishy. But if an NRL player wants to go on a betting spree, is that really anyone elses business?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That reporter bloke who is always on Sterlo said that the Foran gambling situation was his "friends" using his betting accounts or some shit?

I dunno sounds fishy. But if an NRL player wants to go on a betting spree, is that really anyone elses business?
Exactly players should be allowed some sort of private life .its no one's business what his out of football activities are . If you get a picture with bikes and get busted for drugs thats a bit different but there should be some sort of protection of their private life.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Didn't see the interview but that seems strange. Who cares anyway; he earns the money so he does with it what he wants as long as he is hurting no one else and last I knew betting was not illegal. I am surprised that the nanny state brigade has not taken the TAB to task for lack of duty of care for allowing big bets.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
There is that point on the gambling story doing the rounds, as long as he isn't betting on the NRL then who cares anyway? That would be his prerogative and business.

Status
Not open for further replies.