Kieran Foran on indefinite leave from NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is a real thing .... pretty sure I'm not the only one of have (unfortunately) been sent that video by email as a joke (it was in the era before social media!).

Actually I think there was a FaceSHIT in 2g1c shock video, not that I entirely paid too much attention to it.
One of my mates kept getting banned from Facebook so he posted that video in about 50 different groups saying "Hey Suckerberg, this is what I think of your stupid Facebook"

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
Apparently drug overdose.

Enthics in journalism is dead.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Danny Weedler was probably asking for a bedside interview the grub. The media are relentless and will pursue stories no matter what the circumstances are just like ACA does.

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
InstaSHIT, FaceSHIT and TwitSHIT
Why in the world would anybody post something like that? It really pisses me off to see a mother holding her kids share with the world her lifestory/problems.
Seriously, these kind of people don't have any serious/real friends and they think the more followers/"friends" they have in their social media life, the more successful they are. So they look for attention.
Why doesn't she also post how her sex life is/was with Kieren.
Am I ranting for nothing or am I making sense?
Agree bro

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why did my message get deleted?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Told you Parra would step up for a mate.

They are the real deal, illegally formed, but still the real deal.

They will take our spot in the top 8 this year.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Told you Parra would step up for a mate.

They are the real deal, illegally formed, but still the real deal.

They will take our spot in the top 8 this year.
Here ya go with 'Illegally Formed again'. ALL contracts for 2016 have been cleared by the NRL, so that claim is BS. I said at the beginning of the season, this was a different team. The ref missed a few calls both ways last night, but at the end of it, the Eels showed more ticker and wanted the win more.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Here ya go with 'Illegally Formed again'. ALL contracts for 2016 have been cleared by the NRL, so that claim is BS. I said at the beginning of the season, this was a different team. The ref missed a few calls both ways last night, but at the end of it, the Eels showed more ticker and wanted the win more.
You wouldn't have this 2016 team if you didn't rort the years before.

Refs did their job, we played like pieces of poodle shit. Des' assistant is putting Des on show.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You wouldn't have this 2016 team if you didn't rort the years before.

Refs did their job, we played like pieces of poodle shit. Des' assistant is putting Des on show.
Assassin, once again mate I am so fucking over this cap bullshit. You blokes got caught, dealt with and moved on in a week. We have had this bullshit hanging over out heads since what, beginning July last year?? Since then we have been accused of everything under the sun and if no facts can be seen, then never let that get in the way of a good story!! The only evidence so far produced shows single digit percentages across the 4 years. How much was yours?? What they are taking about with the Eels is nothing but a road bump compared to how you lot ripped the system off. A bit of perspective in comments on unsubstantiated information, would go a long way!!

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Damn it another post deleted

Let's all bow down to Danny wiedler as he is now the source of all correct information hahahahah

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Assassin, once again mate I am so fucking over this cap bullshit. You blokes got caught, dealt with and moved on in a week. We have had this bullshit hanging over out heads since what, beginning July last year?? Since then we have been accused of everything under the sun and if no facts can be seen, then never let that get in the way of a good story!! The only evidence so far produced shows single digit percentages across the 4 years. How much was yours?? What they are taking about with the Eels is nothing but a road bump compared to how you lot ripped the system off. A bit of perspective in comments on unsubstantiated information, would go a long way!!
A rort is a rort mate.

Just remember how you felt when you found out you lost a GF to an illegally formed team.

Anyways enough of that, enjoy your win now.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Media vultures have now publicised Rebecca Popes post... as well as this one.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...e/news-story/2b7f0ec03337a0da10b5fa4135fd5541

She has now made her social media account private, but not before that parting shot.

Seems determined to make this all "poor me".

Damn it another post deleted

Let's all bow down to Danny wiedler as he is now the source of all correct information hahahahah
Would you liked to get sued for defamation:
If YES - carry on.
If NO - quit complaining.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
A rort is a rort mate.

Just remember how you felt when you found out you lost a GF to an illegally formed team.

Anyways enough of that, enjoy your win now.
I've got a mental picture of a 120kg Rottweiler, chewing on a bone and he's thinking "Make me let go". LOL

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Mr Invisible,.

If YES - carry on.
If NO - quit complaining.[/QUOTE]

LULZ

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Media vultures have now publicised Rebecca Popes post... as well as this one.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...e/news-story/2b7f0ec03337a0da10b5fa4135fd5541

She has now made her social media account private, but not before that parting shot.

Seems determined to make this all "poor me".

If YES - carry on.
If NO - quit complaining.
So why doesn't that mens room lurker or the mole **** get sued for talking shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.