Kieran Foran admits he’s not playing well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have a relative who is involved with Binet Homes who sponsor the Tigers and i have been told that Josh Reynolds wants to come back to Belmore and both clubs are looking at a player swap with Foran & Reynolds for 2019
No thanks. Reynolds body is about as bad as forans
At least foran has a played this year reynolds has been injured for most of the season.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey bud you do realise he’s played 10 games don’t you or is that my maths playing up kid.

You clearly said you could name 50 worse signings then peeled of 15 Reggie’s on minimum contract. Well done kid
Did you say anything about a players earnings or did you not just say foran is the worst signing in the club's history? If you had of said marquee then I would name you 2 quickly in woods and Williams.
As for Foran I know how many games he has played but the serious critiscm of him started couple weeks ago after the panthers game. Go have a read of some of it before trying to make a laughable point. After 4 years if he turns out so bad or worse then Dorothy then I'll cop the flack and buy you a box of beer. He is not the worst signing in the club's history after round 11, he is not even the worst signing of this year.
Reynolds would take that award for the tigers going by price tag and game time this year

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2018 dud buy's of the year

1. Kieran Foran (Canterbury Bulldogs)

2. Jarryd Hayne (Parramatta Eels)

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

There are a lot of investments that have not given much returns so far - cartwright, bird, mclean, dugan etc

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of investments that have not given much returns so far - cartwright, bird, mclean, dugan etc
Mcqueen, Reynolds, Hayne, Tedesco

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Cmon kids, debate all you want but enough of the school boy name calling FFS
I rated that optimistic because I’m trying to be realistic. Not because I’m trying to be a prick :p

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

well what about Josh Reynolds at the Tigers. Talk about sapping the money. And tbh Graham and Kasiano have not done anything special either

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well what about Josh Reynolds at the Tigers. Talk about sapping the money. And tbh Graham and Kasiano have not done anything special either
Those players are not running the show at there respective clubs and they are actually doing what they were brought in to do and not at $1m per season

Reynolds obviously has not played due to injury so he cannot be judged on games he hasnt played.

Foran has played and has been fucken garbage.

Another garbage recruitment brought in by the previous frauds.

All you Foran dish lickers can look and make any excuse you want, but his performances speak for themselves. Garbage

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those players are not running the show at there respective clubs and they are actually doing what they were brought in to do and not at $1m per season

Reynolds obviously has not played due to injury so he cannot be judged on games he hasnt played.

Foran has played and has been fucken garbage.

Another garbage recruitment brought in by the previous frauds.

All you Foran dish lickers can look and make any excuse you want, but his performances speak for themselves. Garbage
Players should definitely be judged if they consistently miss games due to injury. Seems like Foran was a better buy if he's played more games. Albeit bad games, the contribution is there and it's a lot more than what Reynolds has given so far for the Tigers.

To be paid not to play is worse than what Foran was given us and Foran hasn't given us all too much.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Players should definitely be judged if they consistently miss games due to injury. Seems like Foran was a better buy if he's played more games. Albeit bad games, the contribution is there and it's a lot more than what Reynolds has given so far for the Tigers.

To be paid not to play is worse than what Foran was given us and Foran hasn't given us all too much.
What utter dribble and rubbish.

Injury is part of the game and always will be. Injury cannot be avoided in contact sport or any sport for that matter.

Questions should be asked and judgements should be made when recruiting players with a shady injury history, especially when recruiting players on big $$$ in crucial positions. Taking a gamble on a player on minimal wage and not such a crucial position can be understood.

I couldnt give a shit about Reynolds anymore as he is not playing for the Dogs. Foran is here now and he hasnt earned his wage and he has been a dud purchase.

Foran was brought in as the Captain of the ship and he has been the anchor which has lost its chain deep down in the ocean bed. Its time the tide took him away

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What utter dribble and rubbish.

Injury is part of the game and always will be. Injury cannot be avoided in contact sport or any sport for that matter.

Questions should be asked and judgements should be made when recruiting players with a shady injury history, especially when recruiting players on big $$$ in crucial positions. Taking a gamble on a player on minimal wage and not such a crucial position can be understood.

I couldnt give a shit about Reynolds anymore as he is not playing for the Dogs. Foran is here now and he hasnt earned his wage and he has been a dud purchase.

Foran was brought in as the Captain of the ship and he has been the anchor which has lost its chain deep down in the ocean bed. Its time the tide took him away
You basically agreed with me. Players should be paid accordingly based on their injury history.

You talked about Reynolds, so I repsonded about Reynolds.

He's a shit compared to Foran right now cos he can't even make it on the field.

There, judged him for ya.

PS. Never said Foran was good either.................

Status
Not open for further replies.