Kids Shows Non-Binary Characters

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
this is part of the plan to reduce world population believe it or not, encouraging people to become non binary, absolutely no surprise to see hacky and doogie support this in this thread and downplay it, then psycho doggie liking their comments, exactly the 3 people who think the world is going to end if they don't cull population

its just like the push for womens rights is first and foremost a way to put downward pressure on birth rates, making it a contentious issue means women will defend their rights harder especially their reproductive rights

lets say i wanted women to wear less clothing, the best way to do that is not act like a perve and admit that you want them to wear less clothing, you should say that women are sluts if they wear less clothing and make it an issue, then women will feel like they should wear less clothing just to make a point
So it's reverse psychology then?

OK. In that case, I want you to keep posting crazy stuff...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
this is part of the plan to reduce world population believe it or not, encouraging people to become non binary, absolutely no surprise to see hacky and doogie support this in this thread and downplay it, then psycho doggie liking their comments, exactly the 3 people who think the world is going to end if they don't cull population

its just like the push for womens rights is first and foremost a way to put downward pressure on birth rates, making it a contentious issue means women will defend their rights harder especially their reproductive rights

lets say i wanted women to wear less clothing, the best way to do that is not act like a perve and admit that you want them to wear less clothing, you should say that women are sluts if they wear less clothing and make it an issue, then women will feel like they should wear less clothing just to make a point
Being non binary doesn't prevent a person from reproducing....sitting in from of your computer in your undies watching YouTube videos all day, on the other hand.....

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
So it's reverse psychology then?

OK. In that case, I want you to keep posting crazy stuff...
i already know you don't want me to post this stuff, thats why the covid thread and subsequent discussions were shut down

you prefer everything to go on normally and unchecked

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
because more people will need more things and then they will have less

the elite people have been worried about over population since BC times
A bigger population isn't taking shit away from the elite, that's why they're the elite. If anything a bigger population = more slaves for them. Look at us peasants fighting amongst our selves while they hoard all this imaginary wealth.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Being non binary doesn't prevent a person from reproducing....sitting in from of your computer in your undies watching YouTube videos all day, on the other hand.....
actually it does prevent a person from reproducing, especially cutting off the penis

in the 70's they actually did go around cutting penises off forcefully in india, this is just the backup plan trying to trick people to cut off their penises voluntarily

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
A bigger population isn't taking shit away from the elite, that's why they're the elite. If anything a bigger population = more slaves for them. Look at us peasants fighting amongst our selves while they hoard all this imaginary wealth.
well read the kissinger report, they are definitely worried about that exact thing and they outlined how they would stop it, especially now since they can't get us into a war and kill each other like they used to be able to do they need to find new creative ways to kill us

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the kissinger report didn't write itself and it didn't sign itself into official policy

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
well read the kissinger report, they are definitely worried about that exact thing and they outlined how they would stop it, especially now since they can't get us into a war and kill each other like they used to be able to do they need to find new creative ways to kill us
I can't read

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
actually it does prevent a person from reproducing, especially cutting off the penis

in the 70's they actually did go around cutting penises off forcefully in india, this is just the backup plan trying to trick people to cut off their penises voluntarily
You don't know the difference between non binary and trans? Given how crudely and inaccurately you describe the procedure, I'm not really surprised.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
abortion is mentioned dozens of times in that kissinger report, so yes i guarantee the womens liberation movement which started around that time is directly linked to the depopulation movement

this new non binary its cool to cut your penis off movement is the supplementary plan

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You don't know the difference between non binary and trans? Given how crudely and inaccurately you describe the procedure, I'm not really surprised.
actually i have no idea what non binary means but it sounds like trans

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I can't read
well thats the problem, i can read, i read it and i can confirm that they expressed that they should limit the worlds population and they described how they will do it and how they will hide that they are doing it

its not me making anything up, they put it on paper, made it official and classified it

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
@TheSexDogs - see. Told u I was elite.
you want to be elite so you do their bidding, or you just hate people, i have you on record as saying a man made population culling virus is a good solution to climate change

psycho or sychofant whatever the case, you and your movement are pyscho

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are you even talking about? You're more confused that the Bison in this stupid show. Haha
Don’t bother trying to debate a point with those two mate. It’s an exercise in futility.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People go to the extreme on either side. I don't think sexuality should be aimed at kids. But it has been for a long time. And I don't mean overly sexualised media. I mean sex education. Back when I was at school they taught it in 4th grade. I didn't need to know about it at that age.
In my day it was in high school. I’m not sure of the exact year but don’t think there was any mention before that. It was a good time to do it tbh. Year 8 or 9 I think. I mean, you learn stuff through other means earlier so it’s not totally new, but you don’t need all the information until you’re 12 or so.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
you want to be elite so you do their bidding, or you just hate people, i have you on record as saying a man made population culling virus is a good solution to climate change

psycho or sychofant whatever the case, you and your movement are pyscho

I don't hate all people. Just the stupid ones.