Opinion Khaled Rajab

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL
Let's not forget Trent Barret was Lebanese when we signed him.

Half Lebanese was it?

When he failed, he was a Aussie lol.
We are funny us humans...
We choose to acknowledge and accept or disown people on basis of needs or approval,
A little funny story happend when we were at church one Sunday, a function was due to start at the church's hall after the service, my three years old daughter sneaked in and grabbed food off the table, the stringent lady in charge noticed looked around then asked my wife ,
Is this your child ?
The wife replied, NO I've never seen her before :fearscream: :tearsofjoy:

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Already better than Flamingo
Bro, surely if we don’t nab Sullivan then Rajab gets a shot over Flanno with a full pre-season training there? I’ve seen enough of Rajab to know he engages the line and has a lot of Kieron Foran about him, has a decent short kicking game and is always there backing up the ball carrier. He seems to have some speed too for a 7

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually was only referring to Lebanon's 7 not bulldogs. Who the fuck cares about Flanagan anymore?

I actually hope moses pulls out of Lebanon's side so Rajab can develop his game against men. Moses can go wimp out of tackles at home.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had no idea who this kid was until the nsw cup finals. Watched the Lebanon game on stream and thought he was good. Gus see’s him as a half. Interesting.
Yep i rate him reminds me of foran really has a go could be our 7
I'm begining to doubt that St George will realease Sullivan.
He may never beome our premeriship winning 1/2, but he can't be any worse than our gun 1/2 Flanagan,
The best senario might be to find reasonable experienced stop gap 1/2, for a year or 2, untill he fully developes.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I actually was only referring to Lebanon's 7 not bulldogs. Who the fuck cares about Flanagan anymore?

I actually hope moses pulls out of Lebanon's side so Rajab can develop his game against men. Moses can go wimp out of tackles at home.
i think your wish will come true, he hasn’t posted anything about joining the boys, the vibe everyone is getting is that he will not show up.
He probably thinks he should be playing for the Aussies

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i think your wish will come true, he hasn’t posted anything about joining the boys, the vibe everyone is getting is that he will not show up.
He probably thinks he should be playing for the Aussies
Or he's just staying at home with his partner and child considering he missed the birth and that

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well that's usually what you do with young halves.
To say want you kicking at all ? he put in a beauty of a kick that led to a try in the GF and then Wakeham took over the kicking duties again and every kick was a dud

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
To say want you kicking at all ? he put in a beauty of a kick that led to a try in the GF and then Wakeham took over the kicking duties again and every kick was a dud
Well you usually limit their role and build them up from there. It's what we've done wrong for so many years, promote youngsters and then expect them to do absolutely everything and then chew them out when they can't. He probably could've kicked a couple more times but it didn't happen for whatever reason.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rajab has had one year of playing against men and been OK. Played well against a barely reserve grade side last night by all accounts.

If he’s good enough he needs to show it next year in cup, regardless of whether we sign sullivan or not I think next year is a massive opportunity for him to push for a starting half spot in 2024.

Has a long way to go though