Opinion Khaled rajab time!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can he thread the needle in his short kicking game?
Prolly run harder than Karl.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pro tip: don’t get excited by this kid under any circumstance.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The kid showed more flare and pace then burton Flanagan and karl in his 20 mins of game time then they have in the last 2 months
you saw how bullshit our attack was without burto. He’s not even a first choice halfback but our entire attack just looks rudderless without him. Burto is by far and away the best half at our club.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you saw how bullshit our attack was without burto. He’s not even a first choice halfback but our entire attack just looks rudderless without him. Burto is by far and away the best half at our club.
The comment is fkn nuts. Burton is in and around origin selection. Rajab doesn’t even have a line break or try assist in first grade yet

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I always like Rajab in attack. Nice running game and digs into the line. Defensively he is a fkn nightmare. I have seen him avoid contact many times.
Yeah looks great with the ball in hand, but he dogs it in D, KO is the opposite I would rather stick with a kid that’s struggling in attack but keeps putting himself in front they both have room to improve, but they are both just kids and in a perfect world neither would be in first grade yet. We have to persevere with KO IMO.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At least we have running threats on both side of the ruck now