Social Media Kevin Walter's in the mix to coach the dogs

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Funding is great and all. But for what it's worth, it's priceless getting first pick at a big nursery area. It's probably also a pretty nice drawcard to be situated in an area where you have some of the nicest beaches in the country, cheaper real estate and less competition for sponsorship. The Broncos aren't short of coin either. So compared to our club they really do have a number of advantages

We'll need to work harder to get the roster quality that somewhat falls in their lap.
so my recommendation is getting the decisions correct, like hiring kevin walters in 2020 and not hiring barrett

campsie center is a drawcard ffs, they have a big w and an ok kebab shop

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
so my recommendation is getting the decisions correct, like hiring kevin walters in 2020 and not hiring barrett

campsie center is a drawcard ffs, they have a big w and an ok kebab shop
My recommendation would be to establish a second home ground in Brisbane in 1935 so we can draw juniors from there as well as the Belmore area for the last 98 years

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
My recommendation would be to establish a second home ground in Brisbane in 1935 so we can draw juniors from there as well as the Belmore area for the last 98 years
maybe thats what the Bankstown addition was all about

it was just Canterbury initially and they wanted to double up with Bankstown which was an hour away by horse and seemed like a good backup plan, so they are not allowed to triple up, Canterbury-Bankstown-Brisbane Bulldogs?

brisbane was also pretty shit back then

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
our football boss called them crazy to say they can win a premiership by this time or next year and they are a long term fix, maybe the kennel is the not smart people?
Perhaps some facts, quote first for completeness;
"It’s not a short-term fix. Kevin Walters saying he’ll win a premiership in three years is pie in the sky stuff. That’s him being hopeful and trying to give hope to his fans. "

Gould made that comment on Monday June 21, 2021 on 100% Footy
Did the Donkeys win a premiership in 2021 - No
Did the Donkeys win a premiership in 2022 - No
Have they won the 2023 Premiership - No, but they still could.
If they don't then Gould was correct, 3 years no premiership.

Of course we could be pedantic and claim the 3 years doesn't finish until June 20 2024, but if the Donkeys don't win it this year then they can't win a premiership by June 2024.

Always a Bulldog

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm gonna pull you up Al ... only because you fucked the math up by 10 years :tearsofjoy:

Assume kookster(Rodz)was Slydog back in the day which is why this 4 year old thread got regurgitated ...