Social Media Kevin Walter's in the mix to coach the dogs

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You’re not getting my point bro. Dogs don’t have the juniors or TPA opportunities of the broncos. The broncos get the best draw every year, they are in a market that the NRL cannot afford to lose. Comparing a broncos rebuild and a dogs rebuild is fkn madness bro.
well what year are we in this rebuild? is this a rebuild of the aboted rebuild?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
here is more broncos 2020 season, it doesn't look like walters had an automatic top 4 side filled with state of origin superstars ffs, flanagan carved them up here and i don't think it was much better in the return leg losing 58-12

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Recruitment of Walsh! They let him go and he is only there cause he wants to play for the broncos. Nothing to do with good coaching or management
Cause he said he could not see a path into first grade after feeling Broncos coach Walters was holding him back.

"I just sat down and had a chat with Kevvie and that. And the plans I wanted for my future weren't really the same he wanted.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cause he said he could not see a path into first grade after feeling Broncos coach Walters was holding him back.

"I just sat down and had a chat with Kevvie and that. And the plans I wanted for my future weren't really the same he wanted.

And they let him go. Fck your club lol

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Recruitment of Walsh! They let him go and he is only there cause he wants to play for the broncos. Nothing to do with good coaching or management
Exactly. Blowing kevy over this shit? He fucking let welsh go for isakko at fullback. Then droped him completely lol.

Walsh only came back as the warriors refused to release him to the dolphins as he wanted to go there and the mega $ they threw was what pissed warriorsnoff along with the fight between the dolphins and warriors over the recruitment bloke that left that brought lodge to warriors etc.

Hence they would only release him for same $ deal he’s on at warriors and Qld club.Walsh wanted to go there cause he’s had a kid and never wanted to live in nz after covid bubble shit.

Let’s see how much Walsh love loves broncos whenever he is off contract and wants a massive pay upgrade.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Exactly. Blowing kevy over this shit? He fucking let welsh go for isakko at fullback. Then droped him completely lol.

Walsh only came back as the warriors refused to release him to the dolphins as he wanted to go there and the mega $ they threw was what pissed warriorsnoff along with the fight between the dolphins and warriors over the recruitment bloke that left that brought lodge to warriors etc.

Hence they would only release him for same $ deal he’s on at warriors and Qld club.Walsh wanted to go there cause he’s had a kid and never wanted to live in nz after covid bubble shit.

Let’s see how much Walsh love loves broncos whenever he is off contract and wants a massive pay upgrade.
do you want to review the bulldogs decisions over the last few years and compare?

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doubt he would have wanted to come back if they were still a bottom 2 team and being coached by siebold

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

No one is blowing Kevie you clown but he is part of the reason players now want to play for the broncos. He told Walsh he wasn’t ready at the time not that he didn’t have a future at the club he also took a shit more $ to leave hardly kevvies doing.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep & he came back for less money. Winning
I know right and @Rodzilla thinks we have the same opportunities as the broncos.
My point on
Doubt he would have wanted to come back if they were still a bottom 2 team and being coached by siebold
Maybe but it was still not good management to let a kid like that go. He was a star from the first game with the wahs.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i think we are better funded than most of the teams above us on the ladder to be fair, so again what year is this of the rebuild?

year 4? year 1? is this the second rebuild? are we in perpetual rebuild mode for the next 25 years?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No one is blowing Kevie you clown but he is part of the reason players now want to play for the broncos. He told Walsh he wasn’t ready at the time not that he didn’t have a future at the club he also took a shit more $ to leave hardly kevvies doing.
to be fair im blowing kevvie, ive been floating his name up since hasler needed replacing

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Suggest you do some more reading and will agree your clown comment is misdirected.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i think we are better funded than most of the teams above us on the ladder to be fair, so again what year is this of the rebuild?

year 4? year 1? is this the second rebuild? are we in perpetual rebuild mode for the next 25 years?
Funding is great and all. But for what it's worth, it's priceless getting first pick at a big nursery area. It's probably also a pretty nice drawcard to be situated in an area where you have some of the nicest beaches in the country, cheaper real estate and less competition for sponsorship. The Broncos aren't short of coin either. So compared to our club they really do have a number of advantages

We'll need to work harder to get the roster quality that somewhat falls in their lap.