Kevin Moore

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
During the Kevin Moore tutelage of 2009-2011, we had a fantastic supply of youth coming up through our grades - Finucane, Taupau, Jackson, Kasiano, Barba, Reynolds, etc

We also had a fantastic supply of recruits - Ennis, Josh Morris, Kimmorley, Stagg, Eastwood, Hannant, Halatau, Pritchard, Keating, Hodkinson, James Graham, etc

Obviously there were more people involved with all of it along with Kevin Moore....

My questions are;

1. Who we're they?

2. Where the fuck are they now?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mulholland played the biggest part but obviously Moore also sold the benefits of the club. Also Bennett suggested many of the Broncos players come to us.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mulholland definitely. Also 10 years of Folkes had left the club in good stead. Kev also did a great job in his coaching role and I’ve said it before but I think Kev should be around in some role at the club. He’s the Bullfrog mini me....

Last edited:

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When you put it like that, our standards and supplies have dropped drastically over the years

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Funny when you think of it Kevin Moore out recruited Hasler :p

even graham was a by product of Moore. While super coach brought in trex, hoppa, Foran :p also let’s not forget Corey Thompson and holland

Along with the Hughes dicking after 2004, I think the banishing of Moore from the club is sad/a blight. Hes definitely not a first grade coach. But I’d get him in some capacity. He was more of a reason of our 2012 success then Hasler.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Coach of the year in 2009. Sacked midway 11. Lol.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
During the Kevin Moore tutelage of 2009-2011, we had a fantastic supply of youth coming up through our grades - Finucane, Taupau, Jackson, Kasiano, Barba, Reynolds, etc

We also had a fantastic supply of recruits - Ennis, Josh Morris, Kimmorley, Stagg, Eastwood, Hannant, Halatau, Pritchard, Keating, Hodkinson, James Graham, etc

Obviously there were more people involved with all of it along with Kevin Moore....

My questions are;

1. Who we're they?

2. Where the fuck are they now?
You have to call and ask DesTroyer Hasler, he is the one that scattered them all and brought in his mercenary friends :rage::rage::rage:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Funny when you think of it Kevin Moore out recruited Hasler :p

even graham was a by product of Moore. While super coach brought in trex, hoppa, Foran :p also let’s not forget Corey Thompson and holland

Along with the Hughes dicking after 2004, I think the banishing of Moore from the club is sad/a blight. Hes definitely not a first grade coach. But I’d get him in some capacity. He was more of a reason of our 2012 success then Hasler.
Did you know that the board then opted to sign K. Moore as a coach instead of Wayne Bennett ?
Did you know that Bennett advised the quartet Hannant, Ennis, Stagg and Eastwood to come to Canterbury that year...Have you ever wondered why ???

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you know that the board then opted to sign K. Moore as a coach instead of Wayne Bennett ?
Did you know that Bennett advised the quartet Hannant, Ennis, Stagg and Eastwood to come to Canterbury that year...Have you ever wondered why ???
Good point

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was sad when we didn't get Bennet, at least 1 or 2 Premerships would have been ours, and after Bennet, Kevin would have been much better prepared for the job.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was sad when we didn't get Bennet, at least 1 or 2 Premerships would have been ours, and after Bennet, Kevin would have been much better prepared for the job.
Agree !

Malla

Reaction score
It's not just the recruitment, it's also the coaching and development they got. Andy Patmore was the toyota cup coach I think, a good junior coach that instilled hard work and effort into his players - Josh Jackson, Dale Finucane, Lachlan Burr and Paul Carter all came through his system and all are effort players who had a lot of success in first grade (not so much Carter but he had a couple great seasons).

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kev was in the assistant ranks for NSW Origin for a few years before he got the big gig with the Dogs wasn't he? That sort of experience gets you known by leading players in clubland, would expect that it helps with recruitment so long as people have good things to say about you. Wonder how many connections from those days he maintains...

MIR-PROD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
2009 was insane, especially the Dally M’s. We had Patten nominated for Fullback of the year, Hazem nominated for Wing/Top pointscorer, Idris Won Rookie of the year/Centre of the year nomination. Morris Centre of the year, Roberts/Kimmorely nominated and Hannant/Ennis/Stagg win positional awards . Also Ryan Captain of the year and Moore coach of the year. Good times

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Coach of the year in 2009. Sacked midway 11. Lol.
That's how good we were back then, Folkes gone after one bad season and Moore after 2. Now people here were still asking for Pay to get another go after 3 seasons of hell.