Kevin Moore + Jim Dymock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What is the big deal with Anderson? Did nothing for the Warriors. Nothing !!

J

Johnno

He is the last person I would appoint as coach, typical bandwagoner fans screaming for him with no idea of what he really is.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Besides take them to a Grand Final and a Minor Premiership even though we would have won it easily that year if not for the salary cap scandal.

But he did more than any other Warriors coach by far, and was quite succesful in coaching St Helens.

In saying that i would be happy with Moore, and would have been with Potter.

cmrn

can i buy a vowel please?
Reaction score
"Attract big name players"

What a load of crap. If that was so, how did the Titans sign Prince, Bailey, Rogers, Webster, Campbell and others when John Cartwright hadn't coached a first grade game!

Wouldn't mind Jimmy coming back home, one of my favourite players when i was younger, hopefully he can coach as well as he could ball play!

Titans got big name players due to them being a new club and looking to pay a couple established stars good money to become foundation players.

But also Moore has worked with rep teams in an assistant capacity so i'm sure he is well respected and jimmy works with Ricky so i'm sure he has alot of respect also. I wouldn't worry about not being able to attract big name players..

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
my mum would successfully coach St Helens... they had, by far, the best team in the ESL

evo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I reckon that a Moore Dymock team with Joey still as a consultant would be great they know the Culture of our team and we dont need outsiders.

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If not Syephen Kearney, i reckon Kevin Moore and Dymock would be awesome! I hope Dymock comes back home

J

Johnno

What the hell has Steve Kearney done to convince you he is so great that you have a opinion he is the man?
So many people talk out of their bums

Junior DJ

Frank The Tank
Reaction score
definetly moore over anderson , the bloke has done NOTHING ..

DOGGYDOGG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dymock back??? What for, he is a punk!!! Just like Mason he turned his back on our club and Bullfrog for $$$$

There was nothing sweeter then 98 when we drilled him and Parra a new A-Hole!!

All these losers think that can leave and just come back.

Farrar - left for Wests and then Illawarra
Dunn - left for Penrith before joining Easts and then eventually Parramatta.

Why do we continue to welcome these people back to the club?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They left beacuse of Super League, not the club. They all wanted to be ARL players. Anything that happened in the Super League era can be taken with a grain of salt because they were absolutely crazy times.

I would welcome Jim Dymock back just as i would Dunn and Farrar.

Just beacuse Pricey has played the last 3 years at the Warriors does that mean he should not be welcomed back in some role in the future?

Farrar and Dunn both by far played the majority of their careers with the dogs and are considered Canterbury legends. Them playing for Penrith, Wests or Illawarra in the twilight of their careers does not change that.

And do you not realise half of our best players in the 80's and 90's came from Wests including Jim Dymock?

And Terry Lamb, Darren Britt and so on and so on.

Are they not welcome either?

Mighty_Matt

Waterboy
Reaction score
Can i just ask, is Dymocks official role at the sharks assistant coach, or is he there in another capacity? Just wanted to confirm....

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
great news if its true,i think ppl want kearney bec hes been wrking close w/ bellamy which means he "might" have the same great football brain and who could blame any1 wanting a possible bellamy clone?being held in high stead by polynesian players also plays in ppl's minds but kearney hasn't been tested yet as a coach.im not saying hes crap by any means having worked closely w/ bellamy but tadpole's credentials shouldn't be sneered at either,as others have suggested put moore on a 1-2 year conrct if hes successfull at getting the job

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
I just don't know why Dymock would leave Stuart. Is there some connection with Moore?

I'd love to see that coaching combo but just not sure why Dymock would leave Stuart.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Wasn't kevin the assistant coach of NSW? If so he has been in contact with elite players.......... He hasn't been a favourite of mine however I am starting to warm to the idea. Jim 'soft feet' Dymock will be a fantastic offsider.

Banksie

Prezzies grade
Reaction score
Could be a good combo if true ...

Loved his magic as a player ... IMHO he played his best footy at the Dogs

have also heard goods raps about him as a coach and the positive influence he has on developing young footballers (was at Roosters looking after it's flegg team then followed Sticky to the Sharks when the Roosters dumped him).

Also being of Tongan descent he would have a natural affinity with the ever increasing stocks of Pacific Island players

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Kevin Moore Assistant NSW Coach from 2007. This gives him some sort of credibility amongst the elite players surely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.bulldogs.com.au

Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs Assistant Coach Kevin Moore has been appointed as the New South Wales State of Origin Assistant Coach for 2007.

It will be the first time Kevin has been an assistant coach for NSW, however he was the Australian Kangaroos Assistant Coach in the 2003 Tri-Nations under Chris Anderson.

Kevin is the son of former Bulldogs CEO Peter "Bullfrog" Moore. He played for the Club from 1983 to 1994 as halfback and was part of the Premiership-winning squad in 1988.

He turned to coaching in 1999 and enjoyed instant success taking the Bulldogs Jersey Flegg side to Grand Final victories in 1999 and 2000.

In 2001, Kevin took over the Premier League coaching role and one year later had another Premiership win to add to his resume.

In addition, he assisted NRL coach Steve Folkes with the top team, adding another Premiership to his belt when the Bulldogs NRL team defeated the Roosters in 2004.

In 2005, Kevin relinquished his role with the Premier League side to focus all his attention on the Bulldogs NRL squad.

He is an accredited Level III High Performance Coach with the ARL.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Speaking of Dymock turning his back on us.. so did Farrar & Dunn. Talk about loyalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.