Kevin Moore + Jim Dymock

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOGG STIEL

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
On 2UE tonight John Gibbs and Greg Alexander were absolutely certain that Kevin Moore will be appointed Head Coach for the Bulldogs for next year with Jim Dymock to be named assistant coach. They said an announcement could be made as early as Wednesday

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sound like a bloody awesome combo, i hope it's true

DOGG STIEL

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Would be great to have Jim Dymock back at the Bulldogs

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind that if Dymock was to be involved.

M

MrCharisma

On 2UE tonight John Gibbs and Greg Alexander were absolutely certain that Kevin Moore will be appointed Head Coach for the Bulldogs for next year with Jim Dymock to be named assistant coach. They said an announcement could be made as early as Wednesday
I wonder how we plan to get him from the Sharks

CRAZY BULLDOG FAN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
this is a ****house call appointing kevin moore as head coach of da bulldogs how are we suppose 2 attract big name players with him and i alot of ppl dont rate him as a coach as for jim dymock wouldnt bother me but i think daniel anderson should be the firm favourite more experienced and would attract big name players from other clubs if we appoint moore as head coach the club will go backwards then it is now if anderson is appointed the club will attract big name players and be better and even win a comp

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What did Daniel Anderson do with the Warriors? Don't rate him.

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is a ****house call appointing kevin moore as head coach of da bulldogs how are we suppose 2 attract big name players with him and i alot of ppl dont rate him as a coach as for jim dymock wouldnt bother me but i think daniel anderson should be the firm favourite more experienced and would attract big name players from other clubs if we appoint moore as head coach the club will go backwards then it is now if anderson is appointed the club will attract big name players and be better and even win a comp
Wtf?

Unless you're Bellamy or Bennett or Stuart, you ain't attracting big names.

get over it, we don't need has beens like Cooper.

Blessed

OurTeam-OurFamily-OurArmy
Reaction score
The sooner you get over this whole 'attracting players' BULL*** excuse the better. Furthermore, you cant justify your statements bc they are total CR**, therefore they are not credible in my opinion.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is an awesome coaching duo!...hope it's on the money...Dymock back to the dogs!!!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
OMGGGGG i was the only one for the past months saying sign up Dymock. People sorta laughed at me lol. TBH he shud b head coach. He has done wonders coaching internationally and would b a fab coach in the nrl

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
BS.

1. There is bugger all talent off contract or at least looking around at the moment, to attract even if God was our coach.
2. Who has not wanted to come to us, when we offered them the cash they wanted? Folau would have come if we paid him 500k....stuff that
3. Kevin has plenty of experience and success. I dont think we should give him more than 1 year first up...but have no problem at all with giving him a go. If it works out, we have a long time dog coaching us, which is great.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
"Attract big name players"

What a load of crap. If that was so, how did the Titans sign Prince, Bailey, Rogers, Webster, Campbell and others when John Cartwright hadn't coached a first grade game!

Wouldn't mind Jimmy coming back home, one of my favourite players when i was younger, hopefully he can coach as well as he could ball play!

80fic...

name one player that daniel anderson would attract to the club that would not come if kevin moore was coach?

that's right you cant name any because your theory is garbage

buddman

Serial madman!
Reaction score
Mate are you for real?!
Teams create big name players. We can easily create our own big name players and keep them.

Besides look at Craig Bellamy, he was an assistant for a shorter time than Kein Moore and now look at him.

Tadpole is a great choice because he's been a Bulldog his whole career and also been an assistant for Australia and NSW. Thoroughly deserved IMO.

If this is true about Dymock then this would be GREAT for the club because we all recall how popular Dymock was as a player.

M

mofo sixx

god im sick of ppl wanting big names, big name players big name coaches,

should we sign Fui Fui Moi Moi, purely because he does actually have a big name??

Status
Not open for further replies.