Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Please delete this and the other memes. This is not on mate. Wait for the facts to come out before you idiots start tarnishing his name.
I’m all for justice and innocent till proven guilty, after all any of us should want the same.

If he wasn’t a such a prick I’m sure people would reserve their views until the truth comes out.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why? are you not against violence against women? You make me sick
Yes I am against it. I've advocated for it in the past but fucks sakes easy on the memes until proven innocent. He has a family at the end of the day and this is his personal life not a rugby league game.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Penrith socials are havin a ball with this.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I am against it. I've advocated for it in the past but fucks sakes easy on the memes until proven innocent. He has a family at the end of the day and this is his personal life not a rugby league game.
How is what I posted from the internets a meme you deluded fcuk? It was a campaign to highlight the cause

Apologize to me, last warning

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Keep going. I'm saving all these and entering them on my excel spreadsheet. Date , time , user ect.
Ohh please do.

So you admit that you are infact kunty kenty.

Must be nice being out on bail, think you'd have more pressing matters to attend to than posting on here though

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ohh please do.

So you admit that you are infact kunty kenty.

Must be nice being out on bail, think you'd have more pressing matters to attend to than posting on here though
If he is triggered by TK memes, imagine if he logs onto Insta, FB, Twitter....Kent getting more mentions than Harry and Meghan worldwide lol

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I know he revs folk up and most won't agree but it's a private thing, 2 sides to the story and very hard on the parties involved.

My ex was charged by Burwood cops for assault occassioning actual bodily harm and stalking and intimidation.

I thought the charges were harsh and long short she had no conviction because of a Section 14.

Alls I'm saying is that I've got some sympathy....

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to see you armchair generals react to something like finding your girlfriend cheating on you and she is highly intoxicated and she lashes out at you to cover her ass and her cheating behaviour.

I'm just saying wait for the evidence and facts before throwing around memes and tarnishing the poor blokes reputation and possibly costing him career.
Makes sense now why you’re so vehemently defending this piece of shit. Did u bash your mrs when she went looking for someone that could satisfy her ??
This thread is subtitled “rumour”so we don’t need any evidence or facts to shit on this ****, this is what journos do and now he can cop it ten fold. Fucken maggot

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd like to see you armchair generals react to something like finding your girlfriend cheating on you and she is highly intoxicated and she lashes out at you to cover her ass and her cheating behaviour.

I'm just saying wait for the evidence and facts before throwing around memes and tarnishing the poor blokes reputation and possibly costing him career.
Relax leagues club lawyer

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know he revs folk up and most won't agree but it's a private thing, 2 sides to the story and very hard on the parties involved.

My ex was charged by Burwood cops for assault occassioning actual bodily harm and stalking and intimidation.

I thought the charges were harsh and long short she had no conviction because of a Section 14.

Alls I'm saying is that I've got some sympathy....
I agree.

There are posters here that make allegations about others & won't show proof. Then move to the next victim. But the next victim won't stay silent.

If push comes to shove the 'victim' will sing like a canary.

It's like butter wouldn't melt in their mouth.