Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Police always seem to charge people these days if a complaint it made.

Doesn't make the story true.
100%

He'll have his day in court, unfortunately these days women also know the power they have and so many more cases of disgruntled exs or just crazy women who assault the man making complaints.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What about you ass clowns wait until the facts are released and we get the full story.
Many men have been charged for this shit and then let off after the truth comes out.

NO respect in this forum these days.
Boo fucking hoo, I respect people who deserve it.

He is a piece of shit reaping what he has been sowing.

Fuck him and his ilk.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Kent was leb he would be attacked from all sides but because he’s an Anglo it’s silence.
doubble standards.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to see you armchair generals react to something like finding your girlfriend cheating on you and she is highly intoxicated and she lashes out at you to cover her ass and her cheating behaviour.

I'm just saying wait for the evidence and facts before throwing around memes and tarnishing the poor blokes reputation and possibly costing him career.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd like to see you armchair generals react to something like finding your girlfriend cheating on you and she is highly intoxicated and she lashes out at you to cover her ass and her cheating behaviour.

I'm just saying wait for the evidence and facts before throwing around memes and tarnishing the poor blokes reputation and possibly costing him career.
I doubt a few memes on the kennel is costing his career lol Settle down bro!