Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think in a long line of hysterical threads and posters with delusions of grandeur.. .this thread is the best I've ever seen

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nothing in the media about this.

Is he going to be on NRL360 tonight?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nothing in the media about this.

Is he going to be on NRL360 tonight?
News Ltd did the same thing with their paedo mate Finch.. They didn't mention a word of it for weeks until it became much more serious and obvious.

Whereas any unsubstantiated rumour/story about a player or coach gets 300 articles posted in a few days.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
News Ltd did the same thing with their paedo mate Finch.. They didn't mention a word of it for weeks until it became much more serious and obvious.

Whereas any unsubstantiated rumour/story about a player or coach gets 300 articles posted in a few days.
Why would it you Ayri ?
Nrl:60 is about the game, the players, not the journalists who cover its personal lives.
On top of that, it is the respectful thing to do.

I don’t understand why the forum wants to pile it onto a bloke going through a tough time.
Is this tall poly syndrome ?

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Indeed. Nothing spells love like bruises on the neck and an apprehended violence order.

Just lol....
My theory is they had sex, he chokes her out of kinkiness, she nearly passes out.
They have a fight afterwards. Probably involving alcohol. Cops get called and they see the bruises and make a premature judgment call.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My theory is they had sex, he chokes her out of kinkiness, she nearly passes out.
They have a fight afterwards. Probably involving alcohol. Cops get called and they see the bruises and make a premature judgment call.
Not even close. No booze involved.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The real question here is....
Are Brent Read and James Hooper giving quiet little fist pumps on the back of this news?

PK has gone over the top in recent weeks on those 2, pushing his point of views and with much disrespect.

Even Cronk doesn't seem to have much time for him and barely makes eye contact let alone talks in his direction.

I know PK has tried to be polarising, but there's a line between polarising and bullying and I reckon he's crossed it multiple times on the show this year.

It will be funny seeing him plead for leniency by the courts in this scenario now....

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The real question here is....
Are Brent Read and James Hooper giving quiet little fist pumps on the back of this news?

PK has gone over the top in recent weeks on those 2, pushing his point of views and with much disrespect.

Even Cronk doesn't seem to have much time for him and barely makes eye contact let alone talks in his direction.

I know PK has tried to be polarising, but there's a line between polarising and bullying and I reckon he's crossed it multiple times on the show this year.

It will be funny seeing him plead for leniency by the courts in this scenario now....
I'd think Anthony Maroon is .

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
So your theory is based on what?
My guess is experience. He's been on the receiving end previously...