Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
well tahlia tbh if they cant handle you at your worse then i guess they dont deserve to see you at your best.. so win win situation for you tbh..

anyways singles better
oh that is the gayest thing ive ever seen posted on here - and this place is the home of homosexual ethnics ffs

Kent Brockman

Kennel Established
Reaction score
well tahlia tbh if they cant handle you at your worse then i guess they dont deserve to see you at your best.. so win win situation for you tbh..

anyways singles better
they never see me at my worst though, im always perfect. this perfectness makes me not a clingy girlfriend, letting them do whatever they wish, and as much as every male says they dislike this, it makes them feel unloved and incomplete as a man. therefore feeling i do not love or desire them, then getting all insecure and assuming im rooting around and all this other crap and leaving me for their clingy desperate ex gf

HTH.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If it makes a difference tahlia

btw your gay fovos

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
if u want me to be a good muslim boy tahls well then i suppose no more strip clubs and clubbing arghh. shame could have been fun :p

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Romance is alive and kicking, just too many bitter f*cks.

The End

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
I have a massive crush on a kenneler. I miss him already. I so didnt want to leave him this morning. I wanted to stay in bed and cuddle him all day cause he is an adorable douchebag <3

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
i have a massive crush on a kenneler. I miss him already. I so didnt want to leave him this morning. I wanted to stay in bed and cuddle him all day cause he is an adorable douchebag <3
pb?

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
pineapple boy, i heard he was one sexy man meat

Status
Not open for further replies.