Kennel Romances..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anybody ever had a relationship with a transexual or ladyboy?
I stayed at a hotel in Thailand where one of the wait/ers/tresses was a lady boy. It was an amusing mini drama. Without knowing the language, I'd say it was a family run business. Everyone bar his Grandma seemed accepting of the fact that the 17-19yo (guessing at age) had boobs and wore a dress. Grandma spat on the floor near him twice that I saw.

Never known a transgender either. But when I was 14 or 15 my family were renting a little house in a tiny country town. Our sometimes neighbour would vacation there pretty frequently. My stepdad noticed that the ere always pretty dresses on the line but he'd never seen a woman there. In the end curiosity was killing him. He paid the guy a visit when one of our horses waked near his fence and told him my mum invited his wife over for tea or coffee. Guy basically had 7 dresses on y the clothes line and no wife to accept or decline the offer, so he told stepdad he bought the property there so he had a place to wear women's clothes. Seemed like an ordinary bloke if you didn't know about his fetish.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If ever i have problems with my lady friends i take them down to Griffith for a picnic in a lovely orange grove i know,

LOL Who's Nasheed?
LOL oh boy did you miss out.

@Nasheed was someone who certainly brightened this place up. His undeniable love for this favorite EVEr player, "Ben Sherwin", was undeniable.

He comes from Breakfast Point, the wrong side of the tracks, which is what was behind his strong personality. He was also the gang leader of the Breakpoint Bloods, and since, got a get-out pass and upgraded by moving to Granville :tearsofjoy:
:tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

@Nasheed was someone who certainly brightened this place up. His undeniable love for this favorite EVEr player, "Ben Sherwin", was undeniable.

He comes from Breakfast Point, the wrong side of the tracks, which is what was behind his strong personality. He was also the gang leader of the Breakpoint Bloods, and since, got a get-out pass and upgraded by moving to Granville :tearsofjoy:
What happened to the zub? Did he finally fuck off, 2 months after his farewell thread?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
What happened to the zub? Did he finally fuck off, 2 months after his farewell thread?
I think his farewell thread got locked then he just pissed off lol. Despite his strong personality, he couldn't handle an internet forum lol.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Same thing that happens to every other flog when they realize they are no longer the centre of attention.

As such you'll probably find him hanging out at Rooty Hill RSL, Blacktown Workers, or Panthers Evans Theatre...like all the other hasbeens of the "entertainment" industry.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anybody ever had a relationship with a transexual or ladyboy?
Not that I'm aware of but I did get pretty drunk when I was younger....

We had this one time when the women dragged us out to a gay bar after work. We thought "Why the hell not" and got really plastered. I'm standing there with a mate looking around 'cause there were a fair few good looking women there (mainly women who went there to dance 'cause they knew they wouldn't get hit on in a gay bar). My mate points to this chick and says "Man, check her out", I said "Umm.. dude... ", He says "Ooh man, should I talk to her", I started laughing. He didn't know why I was laughing. I said "Definitely, go for it". He starts walking over then she turns around. She has a beard. He does a quick u-turn and walks passed me saying "I think I've drunk enough tonight"

After that the girls dragged us out on the dance floor. So we're having fun dancing and this guy comes up to me and starts hitting on me. I walk to the other side of the dance floor. He hits on me again. Starts pissing me off so my mate walks straight up to the guy and starts dancing and smiling. The guy stops, looks him up and down and says "Eww, no" and walks off. My completely straight mate spends the next 5 minutes chasing this guy around the club saying "Why won't you love me? What's wrong with me?"

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Hahaha sounds like a character, 'comes from breakfast point, the wrong side of the tracks' gold lol

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score

We had this one time when the women dragged us out to a gay bar after work. We thought "Why the hell not" and got really plastered. I'm standing there with a mate looking around 'cause there were a fair few good looking women there (mainly women who went there to dance 'cause they knew they wouldn't get hit on in a gay bar). My mate points to this chick and says "Man, check her out", I said "Umm.. dude... ", He says "Ooh man, should I talk to her", I started laughing. He didn't know why I was laughing. I said "Definitely, go for it". He starts walking over then she turns around. She has a beard. He does a quick u-turn and walks passed me saying "I think I've drunk enough tonight"

After that the girls dragged us out on the dance floor. So we're having fun dancing and this guy comes up to me and starts hitting on me. I walk to the other side of the dance floor. He hits on me again. Starts pissing me off so my mate walks straight up to the guy and starts dancing and smiling. The guy stops, looks him up and down and says "Eww, no" and walks off. My completely straight mate spends the next 5 minutes chasing this guy around the club saying "Why won't you love me? What's wrong with me?"
Hahahaha gold

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

That's sooooooo funny..for many reasons.. lol!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.