Kennel referendum: short people

Kennel referendum: like Pluto was punted from the solar system should short people be acknowledged?

• Yes: let’s count them as 0.7 full size human equivalent

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No: this will make it even harder for them to attract opposite sex

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you know that in august 2006 the planet Pluto ceased to become counted as a planet due to its dwarf size. Kicked out of the solar system because it was too small.

It’s leads me to think country’s claiming big populations of people may be producing some very small humans. So I’m looking for an apples to apples comparison with population.

Would the kennel consider adult males of less than 5 foot 5 inches to be extremely small and adult females shorter than 5 feet tall as too small. Perhaps we could agree because under a certain height we acknowledge them as say 0.7 full size human equivalent.. so populations could be stated as say a million equivalent humans?

the disclaimer to this if these short people have more than $1m net assets to their name they be counted as one equivalent human?

If Pluto was punted out of the solar system for being a dwarf, should we not apply the same principle to population?

perhaps a referendum to effect this change? We could rely on the yes voters to vote this in and then everyone over 5 foot 5 inches would likely vote this in? Even some of the short people may concede they should be counted at a rate of 0.7 full size human equivalent?

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To quote the old saying,
It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Short men need to get their golf clubs shortened.
The one advantage they have is they are closer to the ball when playing their shot.

Tall people usually strike the ball with too much power so a crosswind can compensate the shot!

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What is considered short?
Anyone under 6foot?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I know a bloke who used to poke fun at some short people society.. they had an IT person who tracked him down and started to insult
Him back.. they cut him down to size!!!! :grinning:
I dated a Filipina for a while, no bigger than 5'5.
She rode me like a demon!

It all went south when we were drunk one night and she kept saying how cute this midget was.
Eventually I snapped at her and told her to go home and f him then!

You should of seen the look on her face!
the hypocrisy of females, if the role was reversed you wouldn't hear the end of it!

Even if you're dating a woman and she thinks you're dreaming or thinking of other women?
It's cheating in their books!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is considered short?
Anyone under 6foot?
I think 5 foot 5 is short for a male and under 5 feet for female.

one thing I thought as a kid was that small cars were built for short guys. Big cars for big blokes. It was always funny to see a 6 foot 6 bloke jump out of a mini or a 5 foot bloke climbing out of a Holden statesman

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think 5 foot 5 is short for a male and under 5 feet for female.

one thing I thought as a kid was that small cars were built for short guys. Big cars for big blokes. It was always funny to see a 6 foot 6 bloke jump out of a mini or a 5 foot bloke climbing out of a Holden statesman
Nothing is funnier than seeing a midget Lebo try to get in and out of a Leb-Mobile AKA Hilux lol

PS my father-in-law legit is 4 foot nothing, he is taller lying down with his gut than standing lol

PPS for the non-Lebos, the Leb-Mobile has evolved over the years...

Gemini
Wrexy
AMG
Range Rover - white with a black roof
Hilux

Last edited:

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing is funnier than seeing a midget Lebo try to get in and out of a Leb-Mobile AKA Hilux lol

PS my father-in-law legit is 4 foot nothing, he is taller lying down with his gut than standing lol

Gemini
Wrexy
AMG
Hilux
What is your prediction for the next Lebmobile?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gemini
Wrexy
AMG
Hilux
I enjoyed the days when they transitioned from wrx to AMG. From ram raiders to seriously getting away from a crime scene

min your list did you not miss the Honda accord euro? Maybe I am getting confused with the short Greeks?

there are still plenty of midget lebs in the gym, trying to pump up to hide their diminutive size

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The yes vote in this thread has taken an early lead. Likely because the question was clearly framed and the detail of the proposal available.

but there would be plenty of yes votes that aren’t interested in combing through any detail

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I use to think 6 foot was tall which I am but I went to the races the other day and all the younger 19 year old blokes are bloody giants.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
There is a bloke that goes to the dog park who is 7 foot 2. He has to get cloths made for him and shit so there can be too tall. He reckons the hardest skull in Australia the amount of times he bumps his head on things.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I enjoyed the days when they transitioned from wrx to AMG. From ram raiders to seriously getting away from a crime scene

min your list did you not miss the Honda accord euro? Maybe I am getting confused with the short Greeks?

there are still plenty of midget lebs in the gym, trying to pump up to hide their diminutive size
They can roid up and pump up all they want!
Still doesn't hide their insecurities and little girl chicken legs their ancestors gifted them with!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
There is a bloke that goes to the dog park who is 7 foot 2. He has to get cloths made for him and shit so there can be too tall. He reckons the hardest skull in Australia the amount of times he bumps his head on things.
I have smashed my head so many times it's nearly indestructible now!

People think it's good being tall?
But it's not!

Every midget is insecure and jealous of you and we end up with a hunched neck always having to look down to hear you midgets!

Then you midgets have the audacity to say you're getting a sore neck from looking up!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
@Blue_boost another question about Arabs?

Do you think a lot of them maybe in the closet?
At least once a week I'm getting asked by one if I'm gay or do I like pussy?

A while back during the referendum there were a few guys on here fascinated with talking about grindr and my balls!
Yet they kept calling me a homosexual?
Do you think maybe it's some sort of projection?

They usually defend themselves by saying "I'm not gay, I'm just here for the music, I have a wife and kids at home."

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
does He drove a Mazda MX5 convertible? :grinning:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Blue_boost another question about Arabs?

Do you think a lot of them maybe in the closet?
At least once a week I'm getting asked by one if I'm gay or do I like pussy?

A while back during the referendum there were a few guys on here fascinated with talking about grindr and my balls!
Yet they kept calling me a homosexual?
Do you think maybe it's some sort of projection?

They usually defend themselves by saying "I'm not gay, I'm just here for the music, I have a wife and kids at home."
there is still some in the closet that’s for sure

but we don’t really know what goes on behind someone’s front door do we? You walk your dog innocently down the street and many of the houses look a lot alike but who knows what happens behind that front door. Big fat naked hairy blokes playing video games, or lebs doing a big unit fat chick but after telling their mates she was a 9/10. Or cross dressers.. or people (some
on here) in the bubble bath with their chihuahuas…just taking your dog for a walk You could be rubbing shoulders with some seriously twisted weird weird people.