Kennel referendum: short people

Kennel referendum: like Pluto was punted from the solar system should short people be acknowledged?

• Yes: let’s count them as 0.7 full size human equivalent

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No: this will make it even harder for them to attract opposite sex

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is your prediction for the next Lebmobile?
Could the next Leb mobile be an EV? I think the new Hyundai ioniq 5n could be a candidate. 0-100 in 3.4 secs, fake engine noises, Matt paint, drift mode. Does it tick all the boxes?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
there is still some in the closet that’s for sure

but we don’t really know what goes on behind someone’s front door do we? You walk your dog innocently down the street and many of the houses look a lot alike but who knows what happens behind that front door. Big fat naked hairy blokes playing video games, or lebs doing a big unit fat chick but after telling their mates she was a 9/10. Or cross dressers.. or people (some
on here) in the bubble bath with their chihuahuas…just taking your dog for a walk You could be rubbing shoulders with some seriously twisted weird weird people.
I should of asked.
Why do you have so many wives but prefer the company of men?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People think it's good being tall?
But it's not!
it’s far better being tall than short. Have we ever seen a hot girl go out with a bloke shorter than them? Even if he is 1mm shorter they are out*. To use them as a lean post?

* always subject to if they have cash.. even a short guy with a lot of money will get a girl, money usurps all other impediments

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw @Blue_boost
Congratulations on running a successful referendum so far.
Politicians should be begging you to conduct seminars on how to successfully get people to vote yes when you want them to!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
it’s far better being tall than short. Have we ever seen a hot girl go out with a bloke shorter than them? Even if he is 1mm shorter they are out*. To use them as a lean post?

* always subject to if they have cash.. even a short guy with a lot of money will get a girl, money usurps all other impediments
You’re speaking facts.
My friend ended up with a tall girl.
She dumped one of our other friends when she found out his mum was dying and he was getting an inheritance!

It’s funny seeing him in public with his son who towers over him!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I enjoyed the days when they transitioned from wrx to AMG. From ram raiders to seriously getting away from a crime scene

min your list did you not miss the Honda accord euro? Maybe I am getting confused with the short Greeks?

there are still plenty of midget lebs in the gym, trying to pump up to hide their diminutive size
Lebs didn't drive those Euros, they are owned by Indians now lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Could the next Leb mobile be an EV? I think the new Hyundai ioniq 5n could be a candidate. 0-100 in 3.4 secs, fake engine noises, Matt paint, drift mode. Does it tick all the boxes?
I don't think we will ever go EV's bro.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I'd rather be too tall than too short tbh

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd rather be too tall than too short tbh
I guess it is a bonus being able to reach items from the top shelf?
I always wonder how short people get by, not being able to grab the quality products, which are guaranteed not to have children’s snot all over them?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I guess it is a bonus being able to reach items from the top shelf?
I always wonder how short people get by, not being able to grab the quality products, which are guaranteed not to have children’s snot all over them?
I'm married to a short girl, sick of reaching shit for her lol

Thank God my 11 year old boy is already taller than her.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm married to a short girl, sick of reaching shit for her lol

Thank God my 11 year old boy is already taller than her.
Your son sounds like me?
When I was 11, I was close to 6 feet tall and around 100kg!
Took Minchinbury Jets to a premiership win over Cambridge park in their first year!

Yes,1995 was a good year!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Your son sounds like me?
When I was 11, I was close to 6 feet tall and around 100kg!
Took Minchinbury Jets to a premiership win over Cambridge park in their first year!

Yes,1995 was a good year!
I wish he was 6 feet already.

He is 159cm, 62kg solid, tiny gut and wears size 8 adult shoes already. I think he got an extra dose of our Russian genes lol

Prick will have bigger feet than me and I'm size 14 lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I wish he was 6 feet already.

He is 159cm, 62kg solid, tiny gut and wears size 8 adult shoes already. I think he got an extra dose of our Russian genes lol

Prick will have bigger feet than me and I'm size 14 lol
Having big feet is annoying.
It’s so hard to find shoes.
But it comes in handy when swimming, as you don’t need flippers!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Having big feet is annoying.
It’s so hard to find shoes.
But it comes in handy when swimming, as you don’t need flippers!
I agree I’m a size 13 and they are like um we have a 11 or a 14.5?? I’m shit at swimming fast in a pool im a fine swimmer but just not fast.I’m fine in the surf. Who’s ever jumped off Como bridge that’s not fun. That will tell you who is a young Dickhead and who can actually swim. Got to the shore within an inch of drowning. A few young blokes have drowned.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree I’m a size 13 and they are like um we have a 11 or a 14.5?? I’m shit at swimming though fast in a pool im a fine swimmer but just not fast.I’m fine in the surf. Who’s ever jumped off Como bridge that’s not fun. That will tell you who is a young Dickhead and who can actually swim. Got to the shore within an inch of drowning. A few young blokes have drowned.
Yeah 13 and up is hard to find.
I’m size 15.
With swimming, I’m actually faster underwater than on the surface!
Probably because you get adrenaline from holding your breath?

I wish I never started smoking.
I used to be able to stay underwater for over 2 minutes!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree I’m a size 13 and they are like um we have a 11 or a 14.5?? I’m shit at swimming fast in a pool im a fine swimmer but just not fast.I’m fine in the surf. Who’s ever jumped off Como bridge that’s not fun. That will tell you who is a young Dickhead and who can actually swim. Got to the shore within an inch of drowning. A few young blokes have drowned.
I watched one of my friends almost make it to shore and then start drowning at Bents basin.
Me and one of my friends watch two of our other friends swim across from the other side.
We both knew the one who started drowning would drown.
We were surprised he made it back to the other side?

I wouldn’t attempt swimming across Bents Basin unless I have been swimming everyday for 3 months!