Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Blaming the board for the mess the club has been in, which is improving, would be like blaming Obama for Americas shot economy

G

giant

we as bulldogs supporters would like our bulldogs to peform at their best in 09.the club as a whole should respect all players and staff,they should not allow some players to get away with something and turn a blind eye to others lets be straight,as the old admin was not upto scratch.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
The club has done a great job since the changes in February.

When they took charge this year we had a virtual reserve grade, an image shot to pieces, Mason's departure and no training base.

We had to make 15 changes in staff for a variation of reasons and we had to rebuild the platform of the club. The CEO came along and he had no time to feed his feet, whilst building for the long-term future.

We've signed players, we've cleaned up our image and we've strengthened in key off field areas. Our club has seen the importance to many areas, which were neglected in the past.

Aaron has made a comment about the professionalism and innovation of Todd and Kirk compared to the previous regime. Aaron has dealt with both organisations first hand and has stated his opinions.

We need to support the ticket that Todd wants. No ifs or buts.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Agree 100%. That way Greenburg can prosper in the role of CEO. If he fails (hopefully he won't), he cannot blame the board. That is fair imo.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The club has done a great job since the changes in February.

When they took charge this year we had a virtual reserve grade, an image shot to pieces, Mason's departure and no training base.

We had to make 15 changes in staff for a variation of reasons and we had to rebuild the platform of the club. The CEO came along and he had no time to feed his feet, whilst building for the long-term future.

We've signed players, we've cleaned up our image and we've strengthened in key off field areas. Our club has seen the importance to many areas, which were neglected in the past.

Aaron has made a comment about the professionalism and innovation of Todd and Kirk compared to the previous regime. Aaron has dealt with both organisations first hand and has stated his opinions.

Love to believe you Matto and I hope its true but you'd paint a beautiful picture anyway even if they were shooting babies out of cannons.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Love to believe you Matto and I hope its true but you'd paint a beautiful picture anyway even if they were shooting babies out of cannons.
What do you make of Aaron's comments and search Aaron all you want as he posted them up there for all to read :grinning:

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
boys lets keep the posts on topic, we already have a thread going on the merits of the current board no need for 2 going at the same time.

jasetd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This site is not for freedom of speech. I have had legitimate threads deleted on several occasions because certain moderators haven't agreed with my views. Its a shame because there is a lot of interesting stuff on the site and some very intelligent people with interesting views on the club and the game. Good on anyone that stands up for their right to speak, thats what this country is supposed to be about!! and to the Kennel moderators,

SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!

Regards,

Derryn

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
boys lets keep the posts on topic, we already have a thread going on the merits of the current board no need for 2 going at the same time.
This is on topic Luke. DJ asked a question about bias and people are answering that. For the record I spoke to DJ last week about what I firmly believe to be bias and censoring from four moderators in here (I named them to DJ) and DJ has been very helpful.

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is on topic Luke. DJ asked a question about bias and people are answering that. For the record I spoke to DJ last week about what I firmly believe to be bias and censoring from four moderators in here (I named them to DJ) and DJ has been very helpful.[/quot

thats great you've talked about bias on the site with dj, member input on any forum is always valuable and can only make the site better.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is on topic Luke. DJ asked a question about bias and people are answering that. For the record I spoke to DJ last week about what I firmly believe to be bias and censoring from four moderators in here (I named them to DJ) and DJ has been very helpful.
Name the four.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What do you make of Aaron's comments and search Aaron all you want as he posted them up there for all to read :grinning:
My point is you are so biased anyway you probably are right but how can anyone trust you to not put a positive spin on things?

Number13

Management
Reaction score
DJ1.

Stop chasing shadows. The content of this forum is as fair as it gets.

Keep up the good work.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
My point is you are so biased anyway you probably are right but how can anyone trust you to not put a positive spin on things?
I'm not a moderator and I wasn't censoring certain opinions and banning certain users who backed a way the club should be run different to what some of the moderators wanted it to be. DJ is a firm believer in freedom of speech (within boundaries of course) and some of the moderators chose not to go down that path. So I complained and was justified. I'm biased towards the Bulldogs.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
And I got no qualms with Deimus, Ben, Dogs18 or Giant posting on here. What my qualm is that one point of view was being censored and Dogs18 has let out too much about the rival ticket challenge :grinning:

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
And I got no qualms with Deimus, Ben, Dogs18 or Giant posting on here. What my qualm is that one point of view was being censored and Dogs18 has let out too much about the rival ticket challenge :grinning:
Well the rival ticket should learn to shut their mouth.
Agreed?

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well the rival ticket should learn to shut their mouth.
Agreed?
agreed

at the same time, if what matt says is true in regards to rival tickets being allowed to advertise while the current admin are getting censored, then that bias needs to be reigned in

either both get airplay or little/none at all

but i still agree with ya champ, my preference is for none, but then, it's not my website :p

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
agreed

at the same time, if what matt says is true in regards to rival tickets being allowed to advertise while the current admin are getting censored, then that bias needs to be reigned in

either both get airplay or little/none at all

but i still agree with ya champ, my preference is for none, but then, it's not my website :p
At the same time nominations were being sent out both Mitch and myself (noted Greenberg supporters) got banned without warnings or infractions. The message was simply from Nash "PM Spam and also you suck". Considering I barely send PM's it wasn't a valid reason and 'you suck' is very mature indeed from supposedly the No.2 in charge. Whilst I won't name all four moderators I'm happy to name Nash that I complained about.

I got no qualms about the rival ticket people talking, but I will continue to defend and support the current CEO and give the current Coach a fair go.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember one time when I got banned from the Kennel, I sat in a corner and sulked like a b*tch. I mean I could have simply joined another forum but I chose to constantly bring it up and play the victim over a FCUKING INTERNET FORUM FFS!

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I remember one time when I got banned from the Kennel, I sat in a corner and sulked like a b*tch. I mean I could have simply joined another forum but I chose to constantly bring it up and play the victim over a FCUKING INTERNET FORUM FFS!
Lol. Thats gold !!

Status
Not open for further replies.