Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nice me too. Logged on a few times this week but fell asleep lol.
Try get on this weekend.

vinnie05

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not sure why the upload is low but it was only upgraded a few hours ago, so might be to follow.
Yeah, strange, run a test off Ethernet connected directly to the modem and see if there is any difference, not congestion as this usually only affects download.

Might jump on tonight and have a crack

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why hello there 100/40 plan, nice to meet you!

Test done over wifi to my laptop, without my home wired network setup yet, aannnd still some tinkering and tweaking to be done...

Not sure why the upload is low but it was only upgraded a few hours ago, so might be to follow.

Should see me downloading roughly 600MB a minute :grinning:

View attachment 4210
Hey @chris_e_fresh you should totally post your current speeds as well lololololol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
May make it on Saturday night but not til late.

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i'll jump on this weekend as well. Finally a weekend where i've fuck all to do and no money to make sure i do anything else!!! bring on the Xbox One X and iPhone X!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone getting COD?
Doubt it. The single player campaign looks excellent but the multiplayer looks rubbish. They had an open beta a few weeks back but I completely forgot about it.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Doubt it. The single player campaign looks excellent but the multiplayer looks rubbish. They had an open beta a few weeks back but I completely forgot about it.
Oh really ok. Was goin gto think about it just cause its back to not being ridiculous n shit. See how I go

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh really ok. Was goin gto think about it just cause its back to not being ridiculous n shit. See how I go
I wanted to get excited about it , and for the sake of a next gen ww2 game i really wanted it to be good. But it looks total rubbish. As Hacky said single player may be good bur hitting multiplayer i think in about 2 minutes you would see all the little good things battfield does right and have the shits with it

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@chris_e_fresh If you need a REALLY good removalist, check out Mini Movers. We've used them twice now and found them absolutely brilliant. Comsummate professionals, and if you use their box rental service they'll buy them back for a third of the price, and full refund any unused. :grinning:
You need a bit of elbow grease and a can do attitude. That’s all.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You need a bit of elbow grease and a can do attitude. That’s all.
I was a van man for a few days there, driving a 6m long Ford Transit. But the main TV cabinet (2.4m long solid Acacia hardwood) and mattress (queen) weigh about 70kgs each..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed when auto correct fucks up on your phone.... you end up sounding like Grazzt when you read back your message?

Busy doing a cable run at the moment to get my core network all nice and neat here.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Hopefully be on later this week. Ha e to wait for the floors to be done and hopefully mount the tv

I’m back to adsl2+ and it’s fucking shit house

4-6 mb download and upload is 0.20

I’ll have to call them and get some to come Check It

vinnie05

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hopefully be on later this week. Ha e to wait for the floors to be done and hopefully mount the tv

I’m back to adsl2+ and it’s fucking shit house

4-6 mb download and upload is 0.20

I’ll have to call them and get some to come Check It
W ha t wa s Tha t y o u s eem to b e br eak I n g up

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Where has my fellow Moisties been lately? Never seen BF1 quieter. Joyce would be very upset with you all and bend you over her arthritic knees to give you a good spanking.