Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where has my fellow Moisties been lately? Never seen BF1 quieter. Joyce would be very upset with you all and bend you over her arthritic knees to give you a good spanking.
Everytime i go on theres no **** on get on the whirlpool we need the old gang back this week

vinnie05

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Speaking of BF1, might have a crack at SoT again this weekend ;)

"Ahoy Moisties,

A new Sea of Thieves Play Session is about to begin and you're invited to return!

We're super-excited to hear what you think of the game so far. You'll be playing in our next session that runs from November 1st–5th. "

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

"Ahoy Moisties,

A new Sea of Thieves Play Session is about to begin and you're invited to return!

We're super-excited to hear what you think of the game so far. You'll be playing in our next session that runs from November 1st–5th. "
Joined the SoT insider program in August. Still no beta invites for me.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Where has my fellow Moisties been lately? Never seen BF1 quieter. Joyce would be very upset with you all and bend you over her arthritic knees to give you a good spanking.
Moved house a few weeks ago. Been busy before that looking for places, and now unpacking, etc. Haven't had TV in over a month and only just got structured cabling sorted out throughout.

Slowly working through things but the issue is everything is in the lounge room, so consoles being setup will be one of the last things.

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Everytime i go on theres no **** on get on the whirlpool we need the old gang back this week
Tuesdays and Thursdays are pretty fucked for me till January. But up for pretty much any other day. just pry me off FIFA if you get on.

"Ahoy Moisties,

Yeh keen to jump on SoT again... want to give it a try next week too on the new Xbox :D

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Moved house a few weeks ago. Been busy before that looking for places, and now unpacking, etc. Haven't had TV in over a month and only just got structured cabling sorted out throughout.

Slowly working through things but the issue is everything is in the lounge room, so consoles being setup will be one of the last things.
SHOULD BE THE FIRST THING!!! get your priorities right c**t!!! lol

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to on Sunday night but my boy ended up sleeping over. I might get on tonight.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully be on later this week. Ha e to wait for the floors to be done and hopefully mount the tv

I’m back to adsl2+ and it’s fucking shit house

4-6 mb download and upload is 0.20

I’ll have to call them and get some to come Check It
Sounds like you’ll need a lag switch.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sea Of Thieves. Beta has been running for a bit. Shitload of fun.
Got an invite to the Sea of Thieves beta. Tried to download it then my Xbox crapped out. Probably just needs a reset but if that doesn't fix it then I blame you and your Seamen of Thieves.