Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucking need to get shit sorted... seriously needed a shoot tonight to destress #pissedoff #splitheadopen #justwantthisplacesorted
I had a lot of work I had to get done last night so I spent most of the afternoon gardening while cooking charcoal chicken, then jumped on Battlefield for about an hour, then watched a stand up comedy on TV.

I guess what I'm saying is that I'm a bad example of what you should do.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I had a lot of work I had to get done last night so I spent most of the afternoon gardening while cooking charcoal chicken, then jumped on Battlefield for about an hour, then watched a stand up comedy on TV.

I guess what I'm saying is that I'm a bad example of what you should do.
How good is gardening.. ultimate de-stress tool.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
any one got tom clancy ghost recon?

would be good for a bit of co op - its 28 bucks pre owned at eb

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
any one got tom clancy ghost recon?

would be good for a bit of co op - its 28 bucks pre owned at eb
If you mean the most recent one, I have it on PC. Only played about 2 hours then got bored of it. It's OK in co-op but not great.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Got COD, played for a little while over the weekend. Campaign seems pretty good. Only played a few Multi Player. Seems alright. Gotta play more to get the upgrades though.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Got COD, played for a little while over the weekend. Campaign seems pretty good. Only played a few Multi Player. Seems alright. Gotta play more to get the upgrades though.
What's your Jump to Kill to Death ratio though??

If the ratio is not 10:5:2 you're doing it wrong!

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What's your Jump to Kill to Death ratio though??

If the ratio is not 10:5:2 you're doing it wrong!
It seems that the multiplayer has gone back to pre Haloesque gameplay and now use traditional type combat techniques lol.
Actually not to bad at this stage.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Call Of Duty: WWII In Short: The best Call Of Duty for several years, but it still owes too much to the past – and the campaign’s attempts at a more serious tone are only half successful.
Pros: Fantastic graphics and presentation. Headquarters is an impressive social hub and the less traditional elements of the campaign work well. War mode is great fun.
Cons: The campaign is too clichéd in terms of both characters and overfamiliar set pieces. Multiplayer gameplay has no real new ideas and gets old quickly. Too few maps for War. Score: 7/10