Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finally played the new map the other night with Vinnie. First game I scored 28 kills and 8 deaths. Next game I failed worse. Finished top 3 but got 22 kills and 23 deaths.

Love the map though. It's friggin' fun for assault.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll hopefully make it on at some stage tonight. Hosting a BBQ tomorrow. Need to clean the house and start preparing shit. Jerk Chicken Kebabs, Buffalo Chicken Kebabs, Lamb Skewers, Bruschetta Skewers, Pulled Pork, Green Beans, Corn, Mushrooms, Pear and Pine Nut Salad, Coleslaw, Spinach Dip, Blue Cheese Dip, and maybe some other shit.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Might be on tonight though still trying to figure out holiday plans.

To you guys that got the message, if you don't get a reply back, send a follow up message "my arsehole was gaping wide all night waiting for you, and you never showed... what gives" :D

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'll hopefully make it on at some stage tonight. Hosting a BBQ tomorrow. Need to clean the house and start preparing shit. Jerk Chicken Kebabs, Buffalo Chicken Kebabs, Lamb Skewers, Bruschetta Skewers, Pulled Pork, Green Beans, Corn, Mushrooms, Pear and Pine Nut Salad, Coleslaw, Spinach Dip, Blue Cheese Dip, and maybe some other shit.
No sausages, no steak, 0/10 would not bang.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Quick answers to any questions people may soon have:
1. Yes, I've changed my Gamertag.
2. Yes, I'm not currently representing the platoon (it's not an accident).

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No sausages, no steak, 0/10 would not bang.
Sausages are for people who don't know how to cook. Steak is expensive. I'm way too cheap to spend that much money on friends.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Is that the horizon one?
Yup ... "On The Horeizon"

Fitting for a few reasons, mainly because I play Forza Horizon, and it implies better things to come :grinning: "On the horizon of something good".

Unfortunately they don't allow the word "Whore" and originally I opted for "WhoreIsland", which got rejected, as did Whoreizon.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
On another note, using Battlefield Companion via web makes customising fitouts really easy, as it describes every weapon quite well.

Just fixed mine up so each class I have:
1. Dedicated to attacking infantry.
2. Dedicated to attacking vehicles.
3. Dedicated to infantry, but with anti vehicle weapons as well.

Also changed the guns based on that list the other day I posted.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Fitting for a few reasons, mainly because I play Forza Horizon, and it implies better things to come :grinning: "On the horizon of something good".

Unfortunately they don't allow the word "Whore" and originally I opted for "WhoreIsland", which got rejected, as did Whoreizon.
That's alright. The first thing that popped in my mind was "Whore"

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Could have spelt whore with a zero [emoji23]

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Did you try Whoreticulture?? Haha

By the way, why did you leave the Platoon mate?

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

This is what I was talking about Hacky.

Also replied to this dude who went apeshit. Your mate Southy?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
On another note, using Battlefield Companion via web makes customising fitouts really easy, as it describes every weapon quite well.

Just fixed mine up so each class I have:
1. Dedicated to attacking infantry.
2. Dedicated to attacking vehicles.
3. Dedicated to infantry, but with anti vehicle weapons as well.

Also changed the guns based on that list the other day I posted.
I realised that I'm as grunt as they get. I play assault and use the Katherine Heigl and that's it 'cause I'm shit with everything else. Then again I'm shit with the Heigl a lot of the time. When we played tonight in 3 games I topped the leader board for most of the game of two games and bottomed the leader board in the other game.