Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@south of heaven and my mate A Shit is buying an Xbox, a headset and Battlefield next week. You think Southey and I say some fucked up shit, you wait until you get a load of this guy.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
When can i play in the snow??

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
BTW guys I'm not "not on" tonight over recent goings on. Going away in 2 days time for a week (Southern NSW), then come back for 2 weeks then off on holidays again for 3 weeks (in Qld/Northern NSW).

Trying to organise the second holiday with nothing booked at the moment, and with plans that are a little stuffed around and uncertain. It's taking way more time than it should.

I don't want to be spending $$$ just to stay in a hotel thats got a beach nearby, but most island resorts are too far away for our timeframe between places. The only place that looks like a goer is dragging the chain and unprofessional as fuck, so that's given me the shits as well.

wait until you get a load of this guy.
I don't swing that way... so even if I was going to cop it on the chin... I'll politely decline.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well you would need a fucked up sense of humor to survive as a Bulldogs fan. A little cognitive dissonance goes a long way.
He doesn't give a shit about footy. Probably why he's such a happy ****.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Might be on tonight if I can:
  1. Pack my bags (away for a week tomorrow) down South (no not going down Southy .. as I know what some of you are thinking :D).
  2. Decide and Book accommodation for NSW/Qld 3 week holiday (2 weeks after we get back from above). Still some working out there on destinations and only one place booked.
  3. Have Dinner.
  4. Manage to stay awake (this will be a chore). Wifey has been getting home around 2am most nights so I haven't gone to sleep much before 3AM or later. It's kinda caught up with me now after a week odd.
Knowing my luck I'll jump on dog tired and by some freak of nature absolutely kill it :D

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Might be on tonight if I can:
  1. Pack my bags (away for a week tomorrow) down South (no not going down Southy .. as I know what some of you are thinking :D).
  2. Decide and Book accommodation for NSW/Qld 3 week holiday (2 weeks after we get back from above). Still some working out there on destinations and only one place booked.
  3. Have Dinner.
  4. Manage to stay awake (this will be a chore). Wifey has been getting home around 2am most nights so I haven't gone to sleep much before 3AM or later. It's kinda caught up with me now after a week odd.
Knowing my luck I'll jump on dog tired and by some freak of nature absolutely kill it :D
Jump on plan fly north , hire van flip a coin on what destination you hit when you track back down south job done

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
hahaha nah it's pretty meticulously planned. All but one/two places figured out. Camera will get a workout I'm sure

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hahaha nah it's pretty meticulously planned. All but one/two places figured out. Camera will get a workout I'm sure
What happens in the bedroom does not need to be recorded. Just make sure you capture the A flag or else the D flag will be taken down.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Right lads.. I shall not be on BF1 for a week... I'm off on holidays for a week (then back for a fortnight and then off on 3 weeks holiday) :D

and perhaps during my time away my aim will magically resolve itself (or I'll use that as my excuse for shittiness upon return "out of match practice" LOL) :D

All good with everything else going on and certainly no hard feelings against anyone :grinning: I just want that stated for the record *thumbs up*

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Mr Invisible, what do you have your brightness set on in the game? The boys showed me how to turn the brightness up tonight and it was amazing how much a difference it is when you can actually see the opposition.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure mate, but don't do what krazy galah did and load Sinai desert without adjusting it back. Lol