Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nieville Nights.... not digging it.

Too small a map and as a result everyones in everyones face.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nieville Nights.... not digging it.

Too small a map and as a result everyones in everyones face.
That's the point of it. Most of the maps are large open battlefields. This just adds a close quarters combat map to mix things up. As an assault I really enjoy it.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What i dont understand since the update we are struggling to crack the top 4 before that any given time we were all right up there we can't be all going through a shit faze

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Was just reading some interesting things that might explain us getting hosed down. Can't be latency/lag as last night I was between 0 and 15 ms .. but when you unload a clip at point blank into someone and then they disappear and kill you with a club, something is wrong.

I think people are using either the Titan One /CronosMax tuner device with or without keyboard/mouse combo.

What that means is they are able to script numerous command to a single button press.

Example: Press one button to strafe left and right whilst running, change to grenade, and throw, and start firing automatically.

All in a split second.

They can also be accepted to have the ability to auto aim, anti recoil, and target on movement, magnetism (target lock) enemies as well, all outside a hack to the game.

Could explain some erratic movements and if you add in bad latency, why hits aren't registering.

No way to block/ban them as they interface between controller and Xbox, so the game can't detect them.

It also feels like they have neutered medic and ammo supply points, and modified the hit detection. They've possibly reduced the FairFight ban system as lots of people complained about unfair bans. Of course that system was designed to stop things like the CronosMax and Titan being used to rack up kills.

I'd like to see them add something where if you are sniping for more than say 5 minutes, it shows where you are to enemy.

That would stop campers.

Also block the ability to fire from outside the map.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dinner time and then ... BF1 mass death time!!

Seriously considering getting a Xim4 if it works with Party chat... (thats how I came across the Titan / Cronus in first place) as someone was asking if they both work together with keyboard and mouse (answer is they do). So that would provide a combination that would fuck anyone over.

If people are using them they are probably spacing out their kills though as if you went 90-0 in a game FairFight would probably ban you if it happened more than once (as apparently it also flags for bans if you kill too many people in an abnormal amount of time - like 20 people in a minute or something with a handgun).

I'm only thinking about the Xim4 so I can use keyboard and mouse with XB1 and BF1 .. nothing else.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Eugh ... WORST.ROUND.EVER

Kills 0
Deaths 22

Admittingly I was chasing the Behemoth train with anti tank grenades/mines so half came from that.

Anywhoooo check this shit out. This is from a CronusMax promo video/user.

I KNOW I'm not a good player.. but at least I can sleep at night knowing I'm not a fucking cheat.

Mods like this should NOT be allowed, but the programmers at DICE also need to take partial responsibility, because if those options aren't there in the code to be exploited, such hacks do not exist.

So much for them saying no hacks exist for BF1.

This all said though..... I'm considering buying one..... But not for BF1 or cheating, but rather it appears to allow the use of Logitech G27 on PS4/XB1, meaning I can use my racing sim with any console!

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
man that thing is nuts!! the rapid fire and auto aim I feel i have been on the end of one too many times. Can't we all just play on fair level playing???

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is what I was talking about last night. Must have been lag 'cause the guy took two shotgun blasts to the face and the bullets didn't touch him

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Hacky McAxe/video/33151666#t=11

I recorded another clip last night with an invisible guy. Watched it but I must have clicked the wrong button 'cause the clip is gone now. Guessing I hit delete or something by accident in a rush to get back to the game.

vinnie05

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is what I was talking about last night. Must have been lag 'cause the guy took two shotgun blasts to the face and the bullets didn't touch him

I recorded another clip last night with an invisible guy. Watched it but I must have clicked the wrong button 'cause the clip is gone now. Guessing I hit delete or something by accident in a rush to get back to the game.
I don't think the shotgun is as accurate after the last update, I'm finding the same thing, or I've gotten shitter which is also a possibility.

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

yeah i got done by that Ninga fella as well... with a name like that, you know he is cheating!!! because he is an assassin.... :|

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I reckon they've fucked the hit detection in the game. Since the last update there has been a lot of strange shit going on.

Even the incendary grenades seem nerfed.