Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Logged on, black screen bug.
Tried options > video ads toggle.
No luck.
Reset video options. Same issue.
Quit game and reloaded it.
Tinkered with some settings, same issue.

Exited game, cleared saved game settings on Xbox for BF1, tried to launch game...

Boom 9.3GB update plus update They Shall Not Pass.

FFS....

Got a feeling it's going to be chaos with my settings. Maybe I should test in single player.

EDIT: I'm not ignoring you all, I've left my XBOX on overnight to download the new updates.

Last edited:

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My damn aim Senisitivity was all over the place last night. Couldnt get it right. Had a couple games and was terrible hahaha

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My damn aim Senisitivity was all over the place last night. Couldnt get it right. Had a couple games and was terrible hahaha
Im terrible most of the time lol.
I figured im never going to be that great of a head hunter so around 19kills and 17 deaths a game is great for me .have been getting a few multi kills latley which makes me happy

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Maybe you guys that are enduring the struggle just need a great commanding officer

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe you guys that are enduring the struggle just need a great commanding officer

We sometimes get a little bit organized and clean up. Most of the time we are just taking the living piss out of each other

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Noticed that stick acceleration setting last night. Turned it off as that might be causing some of my issues. In frantic attempts to aim I just go all over the shop.

I predict chaos now I've fiddled with everything though. Then again I'm not sure I can play any worse..

Probably wont be on tonight till later (depending on how Origin looks like going).

vinnie05

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
this is our aim now for every game:

New Feature: Best Squad

We have added a new screen at the end of the match, highlighting the best squad in the game. Our data has shown that players playing as part of a platoon are generally playing better than others, so if you haven't already done so, it is time to find a platoon. Earn your place in the spotlight with your platoon.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Noticed that stick acceleration setting last night. Turned it off as that might be causing some of my issues. In frantic attempts to aim I just go all over the shop.

I predict chaos now I've fiddled with everything though. Then again I'm not sure I can play any worse..

Probably wont be on tonight till later (depending on how Origin looks like going).
Well if thats the case, I hope you'll be on tonight then :-)

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
this is our aim now for every game:

New Feature: Best Squad

We have added a new screen at the end of the match, highlighting the best squad in the game. Our data has shown that players playing as part of a platoon are generally playing better than others, so if you haven't already done so, it is time to find a platoon. Earn your place in the spotlight with your platoon.
When we are running decent we usually have our platoon in the top4 finishes anyway. If we knuckle down and get the 2 squads running in sync we wont have a great deal of trouble getting best squad majority of the time .

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This new map is fucking ridiculous.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well if thats the case, I hope you'll be on tonight then :grinning:
Hahahaha I'm not sure which way it'll go. Qld have cemented a few positions with Slater and Thurston back in action...

But not sure they can stop the Blues momentum from last game.

Betting partners and NRL will want Qld to win to avoid an empty stadium for game 3 at Suncorp.

Pros and cons for me:
PROS (NSW win)
  • Gloating
  • Enjoying to salty tears as Qlders all collectly mourn the loss of the series and mope for the next 12 months.
  • Reading all the excuses Qlders give.
CONS (of NSW Win)
  • Less Xbox BF1 time tonight.
  • Wifey won't be home till reallllllllly late.

This new map is fucking ridiculous.
Ridiculously BAD or Ridiculously GOOD?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hahahaha I'm not sure which way it'll go. Qld have cemented a few positions with Slater and Thurston back in action...

But not sure they can stop the Blues momentum from last game.

Betting partners and NRL will want Qld to win to avoid an empty stadium for game 3 at Suncorp.

Pros and cons for me:
PROS (NSW win)
  • Gloating
  • Enjoying to salty tears as Qlders all collectly mourn the loss of the series and mope for the next 12 months.
  • Reading all the excuses Qlders give.
CONS (of NSW Win)
  • Less Xbox BF1 time tonight.
  • Wifey won't be home till reallllllllly late.

Ridiculously BAD or Ridiculously GOOD?
It's basically a slaughter, constant abuse of explosives lol.

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Guys my update is only at 10% after 12 hours, console has been on all day no one home nothing else running in the background (made sure of it). Any suggestions other then throwing it into the tv and getting the ps4 out?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Guys my update is only at 10% after 12 hours, console has been on all day no one home nothing else running in the background (made sure of it). Any suggestions other then throwing it into the tv and getting the ps4 out?
What you going to play your ps4 through lol