Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For any PC players, this month's Humble Bundle has Squad in it

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Actually wouldn’t mind a bit of R6, if Roosey can slum it in some unranked matches

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Actually wouldn’t mind a bit of R6, if Roosey can slum it in some unranked matches
How's your autistic mate ? Fuck me imagine the **** going shopping with his mrs?
There's no point getting to the deli if we don't go together, quick hurry up I don't care if you're bleeding no time for tampons, don't ruffle the chip packets it will give away our store position take two trolleys ,he your got 2 pink lollies are you going to drop 1

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How's your autistic mate ? Fuck me imagine the **** going shopping with his mrs?
There's no point getting to the deli if we don't go together, quick hurry up I don't care if you're bleeding no time for tampons, don't ruffle the chip packets it will give away our store position take two trolleys ,he your got 2 pink lollies are you going to drop 1
Ha ha you’re cute, you think he has a girlfriend

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@Tuffers I had that greeny in uncontrollable fits of laughter last night,I cracked out this bowel emptying fart that was so loud and long.he was crying the other 2 were in pure shock

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
@Tuffers I had that greeny in uncontrollable fits of laughter last night,I cracked out this bowel emptying fart that was so loud and long.he was crying the other 2 were in pure shock
Time for a rectal examination, make sure you get a Doctor to do it this time

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Time for a rectal examination, make sure you get a Doctor to do it this time
Dude it was a cracking fart,it blew my calamari ring right out,I was laughing harder at greeny laughing the **** was in hysterics

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
On the look out for Internet through power ASAP. That lag of 2100 was really cramping my style.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
On the look out for Internet through power ASAP. That lag of 2100 was really cramping my style.
If you mean Ethernet over Powerlines, the TP-Link AV2000's are great. The thing to keep in mind with Ethernet over Powerlines is that noise lowers throughput. So if you get a 2,000 mb/s setup then you're likely to get 500-1,000 mb/s. More than you need for Internet but it accounts for loss of packets as well so it works better.

But you have to keep noise on the system in mind. Any high powered device (heater, dryer, microwave, etc) can 'cause interference. And if your electrician did a lazy install while running the wiring in your house then you'll have many issues. I used Ethernet over Powerline at my last house and it worked great. At my new place it drops out constantly 'cause the electrical wiring was run in parallel so there's lots of noise.

The other option is a mesh wifi network. I use Google wifi now with 3 devices to cover the whole house and it works amazing. There are other suppliers that do the same thing like Orbi.

But if you're having problems with your internet rather than your wifi then none of these will fix your problems. If it is and internet problem just complain to your ISP and they have to get NBN to test the issue. If the issue is on the street then NBN Co have to fix it. If the issue is inside your house (telephone wiring) then you need an electrician to fix it.

Another thing to keep in mind. If you're FTTN NBN or ADSL (using a phone line), make sure that your modem is plugged into the closest phone point to the street.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you mean Ethernet over Powerlines, the TP-Link AV2000's are great. The thing to keep in mind with Ethernet over Powerlines is that noise lowers throughput. So if you get a 2,000 mb/s setup then you're likely to get 500-1,000 mb/s. More than you need for Internet but it accounts for loss of packets as well so it works better.

But you have to keep noise on the system in mind. Any high powered device (heater, dryer, microwave, etc) can 'cause interference. And if your electrician did a lazy install while running the wiring in your house then you'll have many issues. I used Ethernet over Powerline at my last house and it worked great. At my new place it drops out constantly 'cause the electrical wiring was run in parallel so there's lots of noise.

The other option is a mesh wifi network. I use Google wifi now with 3 devices to cover the whole house and it works amazing. There are other suppliers that do the same thing like Orbi.

But if you're having problems with your internet rather than your wifi then none of these will fix your problems. If it is and internet problem just complain to your ISP and they have to get NBN to test the issue. If the issue is on the street then NBN Co have to fix it. If the issue is inside your house (telephone wiring) then you need an electrician to fix it.

Another thing to keep in mind. If you're FTTN NBN or ADSL (using a phone line), make sure that your modem is plugged into the closest phone point to the street.
Thanks for that mate.
I had the Ethernet over Power before and worked pretty well. Until a Lighting Strike turned it into a smoky/blue mess. I'll see if I can get that TP Link one, think that was the brand of the last one I had actually??
I don't have NBN yet think we are some way off yet, and only one phone line in the house anyway.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Got a D Link/TP Link AV 500 all they had at JB. Hooked it up last night didn't work, cracked the shits and turned it off. Will have a decent look at it on the weekend.

Kept getting that Cannot connect to DHCP modem bla bla fkn bla. Unplug modem for 30 secs etc.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Got a D Link/TP Link AV 500 all they had at JB. Hooked it up last night didn't work, cracked the shits and turned it off. Will have a decent look at it on the weekend.

Kept getting that Cannot connect to DHCP modem bla bla fkn bla. Unplug modem for 30 secs etc.
You need to make sure you pair the AV units properly and check that the lights are on.

I had the AV500 and gave up on them. Too slow. But I was trying to stream steamlink from PC to another room. For internet they should be fine.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You need to make sure you pair the AV units properly and check that the lights are on.

I had the AV500 and gave up on them. Too slow. But I was trying to stream steamlink from PC to another room. For internet they should be fine.
Yeah had a chat to ole mate he reckons its ok for gaming.
All the lights were on, tried pairing still nothin. Have another crack tonight/tomorrow. If nothin they might get a flying lesson.

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Have you guys seen the new Sportsbet add with Todd Carney?

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't think i'll be seeing Southy in Siege for a while till he gets some lessons from his son lol