Premium Member
Reaction score
Good shoot/ laugh last with tuffballs, fork and fresh last night

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I almost enjoyed Firestorm last night

@Mr Invisible time to return to your roots
I do need to get back to my old stomping ground and start taking bullets for the team. #humanshield

But I don't own BF5 at the moment.

Actually ... it might be on EA Access by now (which I keep forgetting to cancel).

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was trying to join you last night Southy wouldn't let me in.
I need new headset think the kids fucked mine up.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Moved into the new place last weekend but have no internet until NBN Co fix a fault. Should be up and running in about 1 week.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Went to join you last night Southy in Firestorm, I played 2 games of Conquest. Last game Latency was sitting anywhere from 102 - 860 It was unplayable. I will need to grab something to fix it up again.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
As some may know, I recently moved and due to a faulty line, I have no internet other than my mobile connection that I use occasionally and it doesn't work very well.

Due to the lack of internet, I decided to focus on single player stuff. The last few weeks I have focused on Assassin's Creed Odyssey, putting in about 20 hours.

Today while playing an error popped up saying that my save game is corrupted and I need to sync online. As I haven't synced for a while, that means that all my progress is gone and Assassin's Creed can go suck a dick.

Anyway... I gave up on that game and decided to play another game, but it turns out that all my data is corrupted. Easy fix though, just go online for a short period.

At least that's what I thought. After trying to connect online it's now telling me that my entire Xbox is corrupt and I have to factory reset and re-download everything. Keeping in mind that I have no internet.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Long story short. Xbox One sucks major balls and I curse all of you for making me play it. I'm going to spend the next few weeks playing PS4 'cause it's not shit.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Long story short. Xbox One sucks major balls and I curse all of you for making me play it. I'm going to spend the next few weeks playing PS4 'cause it's not shit.
That's harsh on the ol Xbox :D...

I finally got mine fixed... NBNCo Contractor replaced the cable as someone had busted it in the node during the "scheduled maintenance", and there was a noticable crease in the cable.

It's flogging along now. The other day I had it testing at 98 Mbit down / 49Mbit up and 1ms ping replies to Telstra, and 96Mbit to Foxtel. That's on a 100/50 plan.

upload_2019-7-24_23-40-0.png

upload_2019-7-24_23-40-9.png

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Went to join you last night Southy in Firestorm, I played 2 games of Conquest. Last game Latency was sitting anywhere from 102 - 860 It was unplayable. I will need to grab something to fix it up again.
Fuck thats huge fire storm with latency of 150 is pretty much unplayable