Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm might have to get this later... $100+ for a game I can't really be splashing on at the moment.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Going to be a learning curve on 5 ,its not easy @Ted Nü-Djent the days of me and you running to flags resupply are over its not and easy way to get points no more

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
im going to miss you for the next week :D :D :D mr ive used all my hours hahahahha
Bahahahahaha Thursday morning ill be back ,or ill just break into teds tonight hog tie and rape him and make him watch me use his last 5 hours

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Todays the Day. Ordered Deluxe Yesterday, pick him up today, Start Download after work this arvo, should have finished downloaded by Standard Version release date next week...

WOO HOOOO

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Todays the Day. Ordered Deluxe Yesterday, pick him up today, Start Download after work this arvo, should have finished downloaded by Standard Version release date next week...

WOO HOOOO
Bought it 11pm last night had a midnight session with fork lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The game is hard enough as it is playing on American servers with lag is no joy

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh true You Sum Beech. Ill try get on tonight although i highly doubt it.
US Servers are so tough, I have enough lag on Oz servers.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Figuring a few things out slowly advance flags while building fortifications, hit objective, build up some more defend it. Don't bother trying to go to every flag stick to 2 or 3 .
4 member sqauds is not the best.you really need 2 sqauds of 4 sticking real tight and working together.
When reviving dont just run in you end up dead clear the area have a 3rd man covering fire works good.