Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Battlefield 1 already looks like that after a bottle of wine

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll jump on tomorrow night. Will be an early one for me. I'm on farmer sleep times now.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How big is the beta, and are we talking BF4 or BF5 here?

I've lost my XBOX controller so have to track the bastard down. I've got two but one of them has a rather annoying/bad wandering left stick on it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Played one game of BF V today. Not a fan of the assault class. The starting weapon is loud and seems cool but the fire rate is too slow and the movement seems slower than support.

Everything else is great though. Support is my favourite. The base weapon rips shit. Medic is a bit over powered. The medic base weapon is basically the best assault weapon from BF1. Snipers are still annoying as fuck.

Overall I'm really enjoying the game. It seems more tactical than BF1. Even though they've sped up the movement I spent more time camping and holding points and racked up some decent kills doing that.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hows the aiming... because I suck giant dick at that?
About the same as BF1, maybe a bit more recoil. I did notice that it's easier and more effective to use the machine guns in prone position now. I had a few d day moments in a game last night when I tore down a group of guys in a choke point.