No Source Kelma Tuilagi

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Your showing you talk shit with this. He looked very good at tigers and were dirty they lost him: saying he was putrid this year is spot on. Not remotely confident he turns it around with us. Though he had a very good year at tigers.
I personally didn't rate him at the Tigers.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope we can get some young props just coming into grade looking for a break rather than these guys who have failed to do anything at 3-4 clubs already

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then either you didn’t watch him at all or basing it on this year at manly.
I watched him closely at tigers, and he was defs shit, extremely lazy.

Go review his numbers, wasnt uncommon for him to play 70-80 mins and run the ball just 2 or 3x for 20 odd metres entire game

Hes continued to be shit at manly and their tryna be rid of him already. Too comical to be true if were the club who signs him up

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Never heard of him. But I'm not really a huge fan of signing big name forwards. The likes of TPJ, Tony Williams etc came with big expectations left having only delivered disappointment.

Hopefully we can keep continue finding some unpolished diamonds and making them shine. King, Kiraz and Preston are some examples. When we were at our best we made a great habit of it.

So assuming we've actually signed Tuilagi, I hope he's a great surprise and offers quality.
Always suspicious of anyone that Manly releases to us. Including coaches.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's an athlete and has some skill but he's lazy and a poor defender.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I expected him to do way more at manly. He showed plenty of potential at the tigers.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
6’4 and 110kg, tackle efficiency at 90%. At the right price he could be handy. I will admit I didn’t watch one Manly game this year so no idea if he is worth the risk or not.

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
6’4 and 110kg, tackle efficiency at 90%. At the right price he could be handy. I will admit I didn’t watch one Manly game this year so no idea if he is worth the risk or not.
Didn't you watch the 2 Dogs vs Manly games this year when Tuilagi played because you don't watch Manly games?

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Didn't you watch the 2 Dogs vs Manly games this year when Tuilagi played because you don't watch Manly games?
No mate, I tape most of the games mostly due to work commitments. Once I seen the scores of the Manly games, Newcastle games etc I decided to save myself the heart ache and I just deleted them. I couldn’t sit through those games knowing we got flogged by 30,40,50 points. I’ll watch the wins, I’ll even watch the close loses but won’t waste my time when we don’t show up and get pumped.

Last edited:

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another incremental improvement signing, that if cheap and for a year, two max, until a better option presents itself, makes sense.
I dare say that we should get used to signings like that and be grateful for any improvement they bring, considering where we currently are as a team.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bulldogs Announce New Signing
AuthorCaitlin GlanvilleMedia & Communications ManagerTimestampThu 23 Mar 2023, 11:59 AM
Share on social media
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are pleased to announce the signing of Kitione Kautoga for the 2024 and 2025 seasons.
Yeh that's dated after he just appeared in the video of them walking to the tigers game. It was rumoured he'd signed for weeks before that