Official Katoa NO CHARGE

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The last what, decade, at least… we have been accustomed to that much bias and sh!t it’s beyond funny…

In no specific order, let’s go down memory lane:
1. What would have been a game tying try in the corner vs Eels with seconds remaining, the video ref inexplicably judged a forward pass when they’re not supposed to.
2. Changing the rules regarding the “Barba runaround” set play into a penalty for obstruction despite running this play for 3/4 of the season.
3. The ringing of the South Sydney bell prior to kick off in the 2014 GF
4. The lack thereof Foran injury dispensation when playing internationally for NZ
5. And of course, practically every 50/50 call.. it very rarely ever goes our way.

Last edited:

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fuck I wish he was charged and we loaned a new hooker

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that Gould Twitter account is a piss take.
We'll know for sure once we hear him on 100% footy tonight, and I hope to God he fires up and earns his keep.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The last what, decade, at least… we have been accustomed to that much bias and sh!t it’s beyond funny…

In no specific order, let’s go down memory lane:
1. What would have been a game tying try in the corner vs Eels with seconds remaining, the video ref inexplicably judged a forward pass when they’re not supposed to.
2. Changing the rules regarding the “Barba runaround” set play into a penalty for obstruction despite running this play for 3/4 of the season.
3. The ringing of the South Sydney bell prior to kick off in the 2014 GF
4. The lack thereof Foran injury dispensation when playing internationally for NZ
5. And of course, practically every 50/50 call.. it very rarely ever goes our way.
3.5 Souths asking us to run out in a different order for the GF and we did it out of good will and the NRL fine us for being late due to the bell we bought and gave back to them.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely high lol should have been rubbed out for the rest of the season

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone else notice on nrl 360 every other charge and high tackle was replayed discussed and dissected, yet they played the katoa tackle in the background over and over again without a mention at all lmfaooo. Cue ball head tried to point it out for a split second, then they talked over him and didn't give it any air at all. Its like the NRL didn't want it being bought up as it was definitely a horrendous call in the scheme of things.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If "foul play" has had no effect on the run of play that might lead to a try then the try should still be awarded but the player put on report or sin-binned after.
I thought this was already the rule, I'm sure I've seen it happen before, try awarded, off the ball incident left to the judiciary.

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Barrett picks him again this week he can get fucked
He will pick him. No question about it. We are living the battered wife syndrome. Even though he’s fked he always finds himself welcomed back after disappointing us.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will pick him. No question about it. We are living the battered wife syndrome. Even though he’s fked he always finds himself welcomed back after disappointing us.
That’s what shits me about Barrett. Keeps banging on about building for next season. The spoon is ours. Katoa won’t be here. Put Topine at hooker for the game. Give the young blokes a game. Not picking this shit ****.

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wtf! He didn’t pick him…….woo hoo!!! We just found out that Barrett is a very slow learner