Official Katoa NO CHARGE

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I feel like the NRL want us to lose lol.

Much like how he wasn't binned for that hit

DirtyDog72

Waterboy
Reaction score
Watching the game live I was bemused by the call, it clearly wasn't a shoulder charge, nor was there any contact with the head as called by the ref, and the commentary team on FOX, If both parties were so sure it was high contact, I want someone to explain why the player never went off for a HIA, isn't that the protocol for a high shot to the head??? They guy stayed on the field and completed the game.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Once more the NRL's own Match Review Committee finds that the ref got it wrong against us. Not us stupid fans saying the ref got it wrong, the NRL itself is saying the ref got wrong. If I remember rightly we Captain's Challenged twice and won both, once again that's NRL itself is saying the ref got wrong. How many mistakes in one game that went against us, added to a penalty count of 9 to 2.

How many farking times;

There are plenty more.
Always a Bulldog
Don't forget the obvious shepherd before the Warriors first try (Vossy commented on that), the offside try, the penalty against Doorey for a one on one strip because the ref had called held when the Warriors player was still fighting in the tackle, the disallowed try to Manu and the penalty goal moments later.

Then there was the tackle by Ryan James. Same tackle on Avo and nothing happens.

TBaz and the club have every right to blow up.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was hoping he got charged so there’s no excuses to keep picking him.

Kinda bullshit call for us but the ref called it how it looked anyway.

Can’t keep blaming the ref for our abysmal performances
If the ref made the call all good but thr ref awarded the try and it was the bunker who made the call. No way it was an illegal hit and a bullshit call. The kennel wasn't up in arms because it was Katoa and we expect dumb plays from him. Game changing call

Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Should of been a try, there was no foul play as he dropped the ball.
Referees are so incompetent they don't have any common sense at all
There you go mate apologies but fixed it for you.....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Watching the game live I was bemused by the call, it clearly wasn't a shoulder charge, nor was there any contact with the head as called by the ref, and the commentary team on FOX, If both parties were so sure it was high contact, I want someone to explain why the player never went off for a HIA, isn't that the protocol for a high shot to the head??? They guy stayed on the field and completed the game.
Agree......bloke acts like he has been hit with a lump of four X two and he is fine to continue. I reckon in a situation like that it should be mandatory for the player to get an HIA and he must stay off the field for fifteen minutes. Sure he gets a rest but if a player is put on report and a team penalised the bloke who is supposedly the victim needs to leave the field no matter who he is...

1629103853832.png

Steve Roach believes Katoa was lucky not to be sent to the sin bin for what looked like a shoulder charge on Warriors player Edward Kosi.

Kosi took a run but dropped the ball seconds before he was hit high by Katoa’s shoulder.

Blocker needs to go to OPSM if he thinks that was a shoulder charge. For some reason he was death riding us all game and delighted in taking pot shots at our side.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Agree......bloke acts like he has been hit with a lump of four X two and he is fine to continue. I reckon in a situation like that it should be mandatory for the player to get an HIA and he must stay off the field for fifteen minutes. Sure he gets a rest but if a player is put on report and a team penalised the bloke who is supposedly the victim needs to leave the field no matter who he is...

View attachment 28583

Steve Roach believes Katoa was lucky not to be sent to the sin bin for what looked like a shoulder charge on Warriors player Edward Kosi.

Kosi took a run but dropped the ball seconds before he was hit high by Katoa’s shoulder.

Blocker needs to go to OPSM if he thinks that was a shoulder charge. For some reason he was death riding us all game and delighted in taking pot shots at our side.
Deathriding because he needed warriors 13+ in his multi

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Deathriding because he needed warriors 13+ in his multi
Would he even know how to fill out a multi?

Blocker

1629106185436.png

The correct way

Placing a Multi Bet is much like placing a regular bet.

The major difference is putting multiple selections in your bet slip at the one time. You do this by clicking each selection you are looking to combine.

You can then go into your bet slip, scroll down to the Multi section and enter the stake you wish to place.

You will then receive a bet receipt, confirming the bet has been placed successfully.

1629104455317.png

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Anyone who stays down should have to go off the field for at least 10 minutes. We need to do everything we can to stop the milking.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cant they charge him for impersonating a football player.
They haven't been able to apply that to the refereeing ranks yet, therefore the players will be waiting a while...although I have found this which could apply be the former

1629105187120.png

and it isn't the one on the left either........