Karma…

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ummmmm if you watched the video you’ll find it was ridiculous what the police did. Someone called in and said there was a large number of people not following protocol and weren’t wearing masks either. Turns out it was two of his employees who were eating …

Maybe watch the video or get the facts before posting and making a dumb fuck of your self ?
You seem very passionate about Rashays

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
i admit we are gangstas at heart and we all have a hand in organised crime on some level, but we do way more good than bad for society, we just like to bypass the ridiculous red tape australia pops up.
laws for laws sake. i get that we probably deserve a little more attention that most but not the ridiculous level its at where we are literally talking about starvation in this thread.

deal in cash, dont pay tax for the sake of it
never snitch
handle things internally and dont rely on government or police
maintain control
know ppl and have connections

View attachment 26410
Gangsters are just criminals... little boys who never grew up and became men!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I wish, it’s gone backwards they are saying 60% of the country lives in poverty.
Is it true though? Or is it just media?
I mean If you listen to aussie media we are also in poverty too half of us.
Yet I go to the Cas and peeps is dropping apples and pineapples like it means nothing.
I’m not saying you’re wrong but I’m just saying what’s reported and what u see are two doffeeemr things a lot of the time

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi, here is the full video of RASHAYS owner RAMI YKMOUR which led to his arrest by NSW POLICE

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you are just trolling.
what makes u judge and jury
why are you trying to cover up the police targeting lebs?
are you one of them?
The only troll here is you.
Yes, I am one of them.....Leb that is.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Idgaf about this thread or Rashay and as i'm not in Sydney idk who the **** even is lol..either way straight into the lame bin for this bs.