Karma…

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why are you defending the rashay traitors? Fuck them he can afford $1000.

Plus if got dobbed in then surely they dont wear masks at all during work
LOLLL it’s not me defending him, I’m opposed to the bull shit selective bs the govt and the police have been enforcing on who they want but will allow others to do as they please.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL
Bro how you going to wear a mask when you’re eating ?

Police said it is expected a further two staff members who refused to wear masks will also be issued with an infringement.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Wtf you all cheering about?

Ill link you to the video below of how it happened.

it is a disgrace, it is George Floyd v2 and the police racially targeted him.

Lets rally behind a local businessman, that employs hundreds of area locals. lets support one of our own and stop this bs targeting of lebs.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I honestly don't care that a poor fast food chain didn't sponsor us at the end of the day. But the guy milked the poor publicity for all it was worth when our players had some preseason indiscretions. Kind of serves him right if he cops a lot of poor publicity for this.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Seems old mate owner of Rashays… Mr Political Correct who walked away as major sponsor from the Dogs last year after an incident was allegedly arrested this arvo for not following government protocols with masks at his office… Bwahahaha stick that up ya!!!
You made my week with this thread... Thank you brother! Love it :hearteyes:

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ummmmm if you watched the video you’ll find it was ridiculous what the police did. Someone called in and said there was a large number of people not following protocol and weren’t wearing masks either. Turns out it was two of his employees who were eating …

Maybe watch the video or get the facts before posting and making a dumb fuck of your self ?
This is going to be a regular occurrence under communist Australia soon, the way we’re going

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hes getting arrested for hindering an investigation, which he clearly did!

He was the one who carried on like a pork chop rather than just assist police in their pursuit of very simple information.

If he doesn't carry on like a pork chop that girl probably would not have had a panic attack.

And they probably would have just got a warning.

The blokes a flog!