Karma…

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seems old mate owner of Rashays… Mr Political Correct who walked away as major sponsor from the Dogs last year after an incident was allegedly arrested this arvo for not following government protocols with masks at his office… Bwahahaha stick that up ya!!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seems old mate owner of Rashays… Mr Political Correct who walked away as major sponsor from the Dogs last year after an incident was allegedly arrested this arvo for not following government protocols with masks at his office… Bwahahaha stick that up ya!!!
Sucked in to the attention whore.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ummmmm if you watched the video you’ll find it was ridiculous what the police did. Someone called in and said there was a large number of people not following protocol and weren’t wearing masks either. Turns out it was two of his employees who were eating …

Maybe watch the video or get the facts before posting and making a dumb fuck of your self ?

Last edited:

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
ummmmm if you watched the video you’ll find it was ridiculous what the police did. Someone called in and said there was a large number of people not following protocol and weren’t masks either. Turns out it was two of his employees who were eating …

Maybe watch the video or get the facts before posting and making a dumb fuck of your self ?
So why was he arrested?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
ummmmm if you watched the video you’ll find it was ridiculous what the police did. Someone called in and said there was a large number of people not following protocol and weren’t masks either. Turns out it was two of his employees who were eating …

Was he arrested? Yes. That's what we're laughing at. It's not that hard.

You just made a fool of yourself you jahesh.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I deleted my post earlier TBH. I saw the complete video and actually felt sorry for him at the end. Massive overreaction by the cops seriously. Has to be a different approach

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That wasn’t the full video apparently, the owner and two staff members were not wearing masks when police came in.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That wasn’t the full video apparently, the owner and two staff members were not wearing masks when police came in.
They where eating at the time hence why they weren’t wearing masks as the owner continually stipulated to the police.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I deleted my post earlier TBH. I saw the complete video and actually felt sorry for him at the end. Massive overreaction by the cops seriously. Has to be a different approach
Yeh I too watched the whole video, massive, massive over reaction by the cops, there were like 10-15 cops there because a few people weren’t wearing masks at their desks, mind you I think two of them were eating so how can they wear their masks if they are trying to eat. What waste in tax payers money. It was like a crime scene because of the flu. Very silly

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They where eating at the time hence why they weren’t wearing masks as the owner continually stipulated to the police.
Police aledge when they walked in he and two staff member were not wearing mask .