Karl Oloapu neck surgery out 2024

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
people are entitled to there opinion so idk why u have to keep getting into arguments with everyone on here

I've supported this club since 2002 when I first started watching nrl and no I aint kicking the club down but some of the decisions we've made over the last few years need to be questioned
100% everyone is entitled to there opinion and I respect that. But at the same time don’t wait for bad news to start blaming the club.
Plus im not arguing with everyone it’s only a couple of haters.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've never been a fan of flogging players.
I think it's stupid TBH.
I disagree, not having a go at you bro.

If you work hard at training, game day is easier and becomes natural.

Bulldogs way was breaking players and the ones that made it played first grade. That's want I want back in this sookie la la time!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's these Gus circle jerkers derailing threads. They're constantly harrassing me, like everytime I make a comment they're straight onto here attacking me instead of contributing to the thread. Always attacking me, always spinning the same narrative, always twisting comments, etc. I think they should leave the forum.
Well youve picked a few fights over the years:tearsofjoy:.
Im a bit twisted and find your comments mostly amusing. I know you know footy so I enjoy your analysis on the game. I dont know why people hold resentments, we all want the same thing, for the Dogs to come good again. Except for the couple of trolls, I just put them on ignore.

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck poor kid.. Hopefully he bounces back from it but neck surgery is about as bad as it gets as there are often complications and secondary procedures necessary.

Hopefully he can get back on the field in 2025 stronger than ever. Best of luck to him through a tough rehab period physically and mentally..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hes a forward? Gus said when we signed him that he was the best young half in the country
And? After a year at the club the view is that he’ll likely ultimately become a lock. Hardly the first player to change positions over their career. Brad Fittler says hi.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol no did u? Why did Gus say he was the best half in the country if his a forward
No I didn’t but saw his highlights, so you only want to attack what Gus said?
He can end up a forward he will be a big kid.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For starters he shouldn't have played firstgrade and I said that from day one.
Bro you and Nasheed are the most annoying carnts on this page. Dead set flogs the both of you. Sick of hearing about all the shit you got right. your posts are all about what you said and how you were right.
well how about Avo being a top re-signing priority for the club. That went to shit didn’t it ?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm not always right but I'm a hell of a lot closer than you circle jerkers on here that gobble up every feel good story the club and Gus send out. And like I mentioned before I said before a ball was kicked that Karl shouldn't be playing firstgrade, so now I'm not coming out after something happened, I'm bring it up again before something DID happen. That's how it works.
Honestly man. I'm sick of you using "circle jerkers" as a way to insult and put down people.

Circle jerking is an art form and should be respected if not revered.

Please refrain from further use of these terms of you don't mind.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No I didn’t but saw his highlights, so you only want to attack what Gus said?
He can end up a forward he will be a big kid.
Was fittler refereed to as the best young half in the country at 18yrs old and then 3 months later be declared as a lock, not a half? Dont think so. Shits un-heard of. Seriously u need to start questioning all this shit ur fed. Think about it

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can you shit the fuck up, seriously? I have complimented Gus numerous times for his work in the lower grades and defend Ciraldo during the opening few months so don't spin this BS narrative to me. Seven years no finals. Total capitulation of a season. No forwards. Fans are allowed to be critical of the club, especially one that has got things wrong for so long.
Yes. It's building. It's BUILDING

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was fittler refereed to as the best young half in the country at 18yrs old and then 3 months later be declared as a lock, not a half? Dont think so. Shits un-heard of. Seriously u need to start questioning all this shit ur fed. Think about it
Sorry this was meant to go to u @DinkumDog

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What?
You’re just on another level of fucked up you talk shit put down everything the club does and you think your opinion is right.
Marley if you new who your talking to you will shit yourself.
Damn fool, Don't you know who I am! :tearsofjoy: