Karl Oloapu neck surgery out 2024

bulamakdoggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
BREAKING: Rising Bulldogs star Karl Oloapu is facing immediate neck surgery, and the prospect of playing no football in season 2024. His longer term future will be decided once surgery has been performed. @9NewsSyd @NRLonNine

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeh Madgraldo making them all play injured last year to prove a point. Fuck me
Gus then spun the whole "players don't like training hard" narrative and our fans all bought it and happily used it as an excuse for our season. Isn't our trainer the bloke the Roosters sacked when they had all those ACL injuries a couple years back or am I remembering incorrectly?

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus then spun the whole "players don't like training hard" narrative and our fans all bought it and happily used it as an excuse for our season. Isn't our trainer the bloke the Roosters sacked when they had all those ACL injuries a couple years back or am I remembering incorrectly?
You’re remembering correctly

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think it was him, then he had a run of injured players at Souths. Obviously not all on his shoulders but he seems to be a common denominator with high injury counts.