Official Karl’s in baby.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Surely Harrison goes to lock and RFM prop? Harrison to be play that Yeo/Murray role like he did vs South’s, that was probably his best game for us
Exactly what I was thinking my bro.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Edwards should go well. Been very consistent in NSW Cup this year. Really nice late offload on him, but not the largest of props.

Spoke so well. So humble. Go kid and hope it’s a long successful career for you in blue and white with us.
He's matured pretty quickly for a young bloke. Probably had to with his father passing away when he was younger.

Hope the Doggies have ordered a coach and tickets for every one of his family to get down there and see him play.

I actually don't think he'll have a poor debut as even in NSW Cup he doesn't really get too phased with things. Last week I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, as I suspect he was meant to debut and got duped at the last minute.

But this week he'll be ready to go.

He's not the sort of player who is likely to overplay his hand (like say a Josh Reynolds type might). Instead he'll inject himself when needed.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Edwards starting at prop. It’s going to be a ridiculously difficult assignment for Karl. Dragons have a pretty physical pack. We are going to get rolled.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Honestly, we’d be better off starting with Waddell at prop and Edwards to back row. What’s Ciraldo doing? NFI

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hopefully that’s ciraldo holding players accountable for their school boy errors when they are senior members of the squad

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The lack of a forward pack which has been decimated by injuries is killing us. Even at full strength we are lacking in alpha props.

TPJ is really the only player in our team that the opposing team will look at on the team sheet and think about.

Although the squad is skinny I think team/bench selection. Plus use of the bench within games is something Ciro needs to work on.

Continually running with Okunbor on the bench to me is mind boggling. He is there as coverage for an outside back going down. Yet as shown when he is played on the wing he is a complete mess. He plays much better on an edge off the bench but surely there are better options to fill this bench role. Running with a half/utility and Okunbor on the bench leaves us a middle short in our rotation. Which contributes to fatigue and missed tackles later in the game.
You say "surely there are better options to fill this role"

The answer is.....no, there isn't.

We all know we lack size in the forwards.
JOK offers usca bigger body and a kicking target in the mould of Nanai if our halves are clever enough.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can you say he loves the club more than any of us?
I’ve never ever supported another club my whole life.
I’ve invested into this club since I was old enough too

That’s a load of shit..
the bloke could play a bit of footy made our junior rep teams that led to fist grade like so many before him does not mean he loves the club more then any of us.
Infact I’m confident most of us love the club more, it’s just he gets paid by the club to play footy and so many think he loves the club more then others.

100% it’s a PR stunt.
You might be right about the last be for the club part, but JR is as passionate Bulldog player we have seen in years..not since early 2000's I'd say.

He worked his butt off to make the top 30 and earnt it. The fact he is playing so many games ATM is a combination of our injury toll, but more importantly our players lack the drive and passion as he displays.

It's CC's way of telling the other players the attitude he wants from them.

Coz at Penrith, there were about 10 of them like that every week.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly, we’d be better off starting with Waddell at prop and Edwards to back row. What’s Ciraldo doing? NFI
You clearly have NFI…. There’s a fair amount of gamesmanship prior to kick off.

Must say, your very predictable gun… your agenda now diverting to CC and Gus with a new love affair blooming with Waddell… wow… your struggling for original material.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Great news. Important to moderate expectations. Walking into a dogs breakfast.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can you say he loves the club more than any of us?
I’ve never ever supported another club my whole life.
I’ve invested into this club since I was old enough too

That’s a load of shit..
the bloke could play a bit of footy made our junior rep teams that led to fist grade like so many before him does not mean he loves the club more then any of us.
Infact I’m confident most of us love the club more, it’s just he gets paid by the club to play footy and so many think he loves the club more then others.

100% it’s a PR stunt.
The passion he has shits on that one we are able to provide. I'll leave it at that.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kick n chase on the second fuck the world

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You clearly have NFI…. There’s a fair amount of gamesmanship prior to kick off.

Must say, your very predictable gun… your agenda now diverting to CC and Gus with a new love affair blooming with Waddell… wow… your struggling for original material.
This is the same dopey shit Barrett used to pull. Picking players out of position only to change them in game day in hope it will bamboozle the opposition. Just bake players where they are going to play and spend for time working on a proper game plan, ffs. Ciraldo’s an idiot.