Official Karl’s in baby.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
As long as pop gun isn’t playing we are already winning
Dropping our only genuine 7 for a bloke whose body won’t hold up and a kid who is best suited to lock is certainly a victory for idiocy.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I admire that you are still swinging but the fight is over. Flanno is gone it’s time we all moved on.
Tell that to the 500 people who tagged me into the discussion.

Sorry, Fam. I said Flano would stay, you all said he’d end up at Centrelink. It’s a draw at best. This is actually a great result for the ‘gun (the real one).

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Klemmer the dud

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Edwards starting at prop. It’s going to be a ridiculously difficult assignment for Karl. Dragons have a pretty physical pack. We are going to get rolled.
Edwards won’t start at Prop. It’s just the position he’s been named in the team (replacing Max King). I say either Waddell or RFM move to prop and Edwards plays back row / lock

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seeing some hilarious comments all over doggies fan socials last night and this morning to the tune of, if Karl has a few bad games that the fans are going to turn on him just like we did with Kyle. Do these people not realise that all Karl has to do is just be on the field, he doesn't have to touch the ball and he's already performing better than Flopagan...

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I read the thread title and thought he was pregnant!

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seeing some hilarious comments all over doggies fan socials last night and this morning to the tune of, if Karl has a few bad games that the fans are going to turn on him just like we did with Kyle. Do these people not realise that all Karl has to do is just be on the field, he doesn't have to touch the ball and he's already performing better than Flopagan...
Kid will be fine. This is a new beginning for the club. Good times

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dogs fans on FB are some of the dumbest ***** alive. I remember the support that Lewis used to get on FB too.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing KO this arvo. Haven’t been this excited about a debut for a long time. I hope the young fella hits hard and takes a few runs.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing KO this arvo. Haven’t been this excited about a debut for a long time. I hope the young fella hits hard and takes a few runs.
Setting Averillo up for a double would be nice.
Not asking toooo much!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You'll find Ciro's clean slate start pledge to all players had something to do with some decisions...
Then injuries struck hard, by then we basically had to play Okunbor off the bench as a forward.
I could never support one of our Top 4 Cup forwards being selected and Oki getting the nod instead... They would all have better credientials and give more....but thats just me. Lets see if JOK can contribute today. Hope so.

Last edited:

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Intrigued to watch Edwards at lock again. Been killing it in Cup, probably tied with Morrin as best forward. He didn’t look great at backrow last year but has been killing it at lock

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Intrigued to watch Edwards at lock again. Been killing it in Cup, probably tied with Morrin as best forward. He didn’t look great at backrow last year but has been killing it at lock
He was great defensively in a beaten team on Good Friday. Himself and Sam Hughes are first graders IMO.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I could never support one of our Top 4 Cup forwards being selected and Oki getting the nod instead... They would all have better credientials and give more....but thats just me. Lets see if JOK can contribute today. Hope so.
We have to trust Ciro to make the right decisions, Oki isn't good as a winger but I believe he can become a good second rower, desperate measures for desperate times, after all it's trial and error with some players !