Just got a call from a country I didn’t know existed

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What’s the capital of Sao Tomb and Princepe? I probably spelled that incorrectly but this is one little nugget of info I know
According to Wiki, its currency is the Dobra. Can't imagine i'd be able to get hold of some at my local foreign exchange kiosk.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I got a call from Thailand yesterday, I can’t remember giving my number to any rub and tub
I had a call from an Aussie mobile number yesty as well, I don't answer any call from a number i don't know so they left a nearly second voicemail..in Chinese lol.
Weird..

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i get these calls aswell, mostly from that lesotho country, they ring and just hang up before i answer, mostly in the afternoons

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
This ones cool If you haven’t heard of it:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sentinel_Island
Very cool place. Fun fact, whole island got tipped by the earthquake that caused the Indonesian tsunami in the naughties. Something like 50m that was in water is no longer and the opposite on the other side. Course no one knows what happened on the island itself.

Too many waving dicks to find out.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Very cool place. Fun fact, whole island got tipped by the earthquake that caused the Indonesian tsunami in the naughties. Something like 50m that was in water is no longer and the opposite on the other side. Course no one knows what happened on the island itself.

Too many waving dicks to find out.
Yeah I saw that is a fascinating place I also liked that they killed the the dickhead from America that tried to trespass on the island and teach them the ways of God ha ha oh well I guess he learned his lesson.