Just got a call from a country I didn’t know existed

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Anyone heard of Lesotho? If I’m not being mistaken it’s an actual country in South Africa I don’t know why the name sounds like it’s asking if people are Lesbians but apparently it’s a scam thing where they prank call you and if you are silly enough to call back they charge you or something but that’s beside the point I have never even heard of this country. I don’t even know what I’m trying to make this thread. Post scams you have had post obscure countries maybe is it even leso though?

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
According to a 2016 study conducted by the World Health Organization, Lesotho also has the highest rate of suicide per capita for females in the entire world - Sounds like a fun place wonder why they called? Well obviously I know why but interesting never heard of the joint.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Hmm that's interesting
I’m inbetween meetings and shit at work so haven’t been able to properly look into it but I’ve never heard of this country

Last edited:

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
Just read a bit bout it , Africa has a huge history and is even conflagurated with Mesopotamia and Sumerian texts aswell the place might have something to do with nimah

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe its because i have an interest in geography (i like lookng at maps fro some reason), but i'm often amazed at some people's lack of geographical knowledge - its probably my most frustrating thing when i'm watching quiz shows on TV.

Sub-Saharan African countries do tend to change their names a bit though, like Zaire to DR of Congo.

As for the scam - yeah, i wouldn't answer.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Maybe its because i have an interest in geography (i like lookng at maps fro some reason), but i'm often amazed at some people's lack of geographical knowledge - its probably my most frustrating thing when i'm watching quiz shows on TV.

Sub-Saharan African countries do tend to change their names a bit though, like Zaire to DR of Congo.

As for the scam - yeah, i wouldn't answer.
The thing is I do as well and I’m not saying I’m any David Attenborough but I really have never known about this country

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Totally agree with them modern society has a way of destroying life not nurturing it
The Merikan dickflop that tried to bring god too them. They were like yeah nah here’s a spear to the chest fuck off leave us alone..

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
The Merikan dickflop that tried to bring god too them. They were like yeah nah here’s a spear to the chest fuck off leave us alone..
Gods everywhere bro he's the atom of life we are the macro of his micro